Outsider's Gate is the fifth stage in Stories of Legend sub-chapter 20, Silk Road.
- 2 Master As spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- 3 Master As spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 23.33 seconds700f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 24 seconds720f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 25.33 seconds760f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
You will need heavy attackers, such as Bahamut, Ururun, and any uber rares to deal with the Owlbrows, it is highly recommended you use Jamiera Cat and Crazed Mythical Titan Cat to hurt the Master A.'s. However, the Master A.'s spawn continuously, so the Titans will be unable to hurt the Master A's meaning long range attackers, like Hacker Cat, are mandatory.
This level can easily be beaten by waiting for the Owlbrows, getting past the Master A., and killing them with something like King Dragon, Crazed Dragon and Crazed Wall. Then just spam (Crazed) Titans, Dragons, Crazed Whale, Hacker Cat, Crazed Gross and everything, that can damage the Master A.'s. The Owlbrows should keep your money up.
- Lineup: Meatshields (the author for this strategy used Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank, and Gato Amigo), Crazed Sexy Legs, Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon, Jamiera, Crazed Titan, Hacker Cat, a ranged Uber of your choice (the author used Cosmo), or another helpful Cat.
Simply stall the enemies with your Titans, chip away at the Master A.'s health with Dragons, and use your other hitters to dispatch the Owlbrows.
Strategy 4 (ft. A. Bahamut)
- Lineup: Eraser, Crazed Tank and Cat; Macholegs and King Dragon; an area LD unit (Polevaulter is excellent here); Jamiera; Awakened Bahamut. Fill in the rest of your slots with tanky area damage dealers, such as a decently leved Crazed Titan and/or tanky ubers of your choice. (the one who put this strategy in here did not use Crazed Titan, and used Cat Machine MKIII instead) The regular Cat Cannon is used for this strategy.
Lure the Owlbrow group to your side of the field, separating them from the Master A's. Start meatshielding and use your LD unit to defeat the Owlbrows, which should give you enough money to advance with Jamiera and other tanking units. When the next group of Owlbrows arrives, let them all lock onto Jamiera and then sync them with the Cat Cannon. Jamiera will probably die as a result. Use your tanky area damage unit, as well as King Dragon, Macholegs and the LD unit, to wipe out the synced Owlbrows quickly. Then all you need to do is bring in Awakened Bahamut to kill the unsupported Master A's. If this doesn’t work, kill the Owlbrows, then send your Awakened Bahamut Cat to wipe everything out and destroy the base. This worked for me.