- 3 Haniwanwans spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 1 Galactic Overseer Nyandam spawns as the boss after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 12 Haniwanwans spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 2 Mr. Puffingtons spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 80~83.33 seconds2,400f~2,500f.
Lineup: Li'l Eraser Cat, Cameraman Cat, Li'l Dark Cat, Neo Cutter Cat, Richest Cat, Glittering Macho Cat, Stone Cat, Slapsticks Cats Level 50 + 11, Weaken lv. 6, HP Buff lv. 5, Attack buff lv. 10, Elder Mask Doron 40, Idi:N2 40.
Start by sending out Glittering Macho Cats and the occasional Stone Cat to stall the initial enemies a bit. Optimally, Stone Cat should have Galacting Overseer Nyandam start a long attack animation. After building up some money, send out Doron and then also send out Slapsticks frequently enough to damage the Haniwanwan crowd. They should also weaken them sometimes, so this strategy may have an element of luck. They can also use their range to damage the first Mr. Puffington while Stone Cat keeps Puffington's rebounds in check. With that, keep deploying Doron to stop this crowd and make it more manageable. For the same reason, you should fire the Thunderbolt whenever you have the chance. You should also be able to send out Idi:N2 to pick off some of the Haniwanwans while also potentially getting a huge hit on Puffington before the second one arrives. Notably, the second Puffington is very likely to spawn when the first one is still on the field, and this is okay. Eventually, a stack of Slapsticks defended by Glittering Macho and Stone Cats should be able to eventually pick everything off. While this strategy requires some luck, it can eventually clear the majority of the enemies here, leaving just a lone Galactic Overseer Nyandam by himself before he reaches your base. Once that happens, you can easily stall him and keep him from reaching your base while chipping away at him.
- Outta This Village's Japanese name, Ora Konna Kokyō Deruda ("I'm Leaving My Hometown"), is a reference to the Yoshi Ikuzō song "Ora Tōkyō sa Iguda" ("I'm Going to Tokyo"), in which the singer declares that he will leave his small hometown in the countryside to move to Tokyo.