|Cat Unit # 315|
Evolves into NEKOTARO at level 10.
- Might freeze Red Enemies (30% chance).
- Area attack.
- Very slow attack animation, in most cases, misses his targets, gets knocked back or gets killed before he finishes his attack.
- Very slow movement speed.
- Has lower health and attack power than many other cats with the same rarity.
- Very short range.
- Low damage output.
- High cost for how mediocre he is.
- Long recharge for how mediocre he is.
He is not a viable cat as he does not deal enough damage and is costly for its use. As an alternative, you can invest with Devil Cat or Whale Cat as they are more mobile and can pick off Red enemies better than PIKOTARO. For freezing Red enemies, he can be replaced by Gentleman Bros. or iCat.
Beating him in the collab stage might seem hard for newer players because of his high attack, but PIKOTARO has a small amount of HP. Using Cow Cat and its evolutions is a good strategy, but even meatshield spamming will work.
Cat Unit # 315
|All it takes is Pens, a Pineapple and an Apple to make the world smile. The man of legend, newly married to a feisty 78-year old.|
|A stylish Cat who always keeps an eye on new internet trends. Striving to be the most popular through perfect imitiation.|
Cat Unit # 315
ピコ太郎 (Piko Tarō)
| Encourage the world with pen, pineapple and apple
The legendary man. Has a 78-year-old wife with a newlywed marriage. Sometimes stop the movement of red enemies (range attack)
ネコ太郎 (Neko Tarō)
| A cat who wanted to become a popular person and took on a fashion
Sometimes stop the movement of the red enemy aiming for popular video No. 1 with a completely copied dance (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $600
- Chapter 2: $900
- Chapter 3: $1200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||300 damage||200||7.46s||6||3 times||145f||40.33s - 31.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||5100 damage||Area Attack||Might stop for 90f the movement of Red Enemies (30%)|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10200 HP||5100 damage||200||7.46s||6||3 times||145f||40.33s - 31.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Might stop for 90f the movement of Red Enemies (30%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate PIKOTARO's stats.
- Normal Form: Pikotaro has come to The Battle Cats! Wears a pair of stylish shades, as well as a yellow scarf, yellow shirt, and yellow pants.
- Evolved Form: Now resembles a Cat. His mouth no longer moves when he attacks.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|