Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- December 1990
- Establishment of PONOS in Osaka City as an image processing technology company.
- February 1994
- Signed license agreement in SFC development with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- September 1995
- Signed license agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment for PlayStation development.
- February 1999
- Release of the PlayStation game "Marby Baby Story".
- November 2000
- Release of "Dioramos" game for Playstation.
- November 2001
- License agreement concluded with NTT DoCoMo for official content distribution.
- January 2002
- Offered i-mode official content service "One Battle Fighter".
- December 2008
- Signed license agreement with SoftBank Group for official content distribution.
- Application provision for iOS started.
- October 2010
- Distribution for Android started.
- September 2011
- Launched Planet Ponos, an Ezweb content service.
- June 2012
- Launched Battle against Bakadi for the DoMoCo SP service.
- November 2012
- Released Nyanko Daisensou for iOS and Android.
- September 2014
- Released The Battle Cats for iOS and Android.
- March 2016
- PONOS Sport is created.
- March 2018
- PONOS Sports is announced by Supercell as a member of the Clash Royale League Asia.
- April 2018
- PONOS Sports announce their athletes for CRL Asia - Mikan Bouya, TenGod, Fuchi and Raiki Jones.
- August 2018
- PONOS Sports welcomes Rolaporon for the Clash Royale League Asia Season 2.
- March 2019
- PONOS Sports announce their athletes for CRL Asia 2019 - Mikan Bouya, Raiki Jones, TenGod, RAD and Kota. Fuchi joins as head coach for the team.
- April 2019
- Rolaporon leaves PONOS Sports.
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- RAD, RAIKIJONES and KK leave PONOS Sports to join FAV gaming.
- September 2020
- August 2020
- Partnered with Formula One Esports Series.
- Name: Ponos Corporation, Limited
- CEO: Tsujiko Yuta
- Yubinbango 600-8005.
- Nittochi Kyoto Shijo-dori Building, 12-1 Tachiuri Higashi-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
- Founded: 1990.
- Website: http://www.ponos.jp
- Business content: "We believe that the development of games for smart devices is the core of our growth strategy in the game business, and we are distributing original games planned and developed by ourselves not only in Japan but also in overseas markets through the App Store, Google Play, and other markets. In the future, we will further expand our game lineup and distribution countries to deliver games to people around the world."
- Employees: 150 people
- Capital Worth: 15.3 Million Yen
- Main Clients: Apple, Inc., Google, Inc., NTT Docomo Corporation SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp., KDDI CORPORATION
- Battle Cats (removed game)
- The Battle Cats (available in Japanese, English, Taiwanese, Chinese and Korean)
- The Battle Cats POP!
- The Battle Cats Unite!
- Kumanchu Rowaiaru
- Battle Cats Rangers
- Go! Go! Pogo Cat
- Nyanko Daibōsō
- Nyanko Defence Force
- Nyanko New Japan
- Marby Baby Story
- Battle against Bakadi
- Mr. Ninja!! Fever.
- Goki Atsume.
- Pig Chokin' Doss! (ぶたのチョキンドス！).
- Kyoto Project.
- Ball Action.
- Day Off.
- Heads Off.
- Yuru-i GeGeGe no Kitarou: Youkai Dotabata Daisensou.
- True Happiness.