|Cat Unit # 283|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Pai-Pai Z at level 10.
- Massive damage + Resistance against Red Enemies.
- Overall quite massive attack power.
- Good movement speed.
- Has immunity against Weaken debuff.
Pai Pai is considered a very powerful uber as she is just about the best unit in the game against Red Enemies, having the entire upper hand of taking 1/4 damage and dealing triple damage, even more depending on the ITF Anti-Red treasures you have. Pai Pai works very well with Cat Machine as it can form an extra barrier, and Cat Machine MK3 is even more helpful when dealing with powerful shockwave enemies such as Two Can and Berserkory, as both units are anti-red.
Pai Pai can almost guarantee a win in Realm of Carnage, as she can deal immense damage to Hannya while simultaneously being immune to his weaken effect. She can easily deal with the waves of Bore because she is a very good bore counter as well, but careful against the R. Osts as they can ruin your strategy. Keep meatshielding to counter this issue.
- Normal: Poster girl for a famous dim sum restaurant. Always carries her heirloom Scarlet Hammer. Resists Red attacks, delivers massive damage.
- Evolved: Mystic seals were broken, unleashing the sexy power of the Red Panda Hammer. Resists Red attacks, delivers massive damage.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||猫飯拳パイパイ||Pai-Pai|
|Evolved Form name||猫飯拳パイパイZ||Pai-Pai Z|
|Normal Form description||福を招くと言われている家宝 「紅撃ニャンマー」 を
|Behind the heirloom "Scarlet Nyanmar" that is said to bring about the blessings. Today, the signboard daughter of the Chinese restaurant that attracts the customers. Strongly hit by the red enemies and give super damage.|
|Evolved Form description||リミッター解除した家宝 「紅撃ニャンマー・熊猫」 と
|Beautiful dealt damage by a red enemy who is a signboard girl of a Chinese restaurant aiming for further business prosperity with "Hereditary Nyanmar · Bear cat" with a limiter canceled.|
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Level 0-10||1075300||Level 10-20||2166200||Level 20-30||3249300|
XP cost from level 0 to 30 = 6,490,800
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2800 HP||3000 damage||440||10.57 seconds||20||3 times||2.53 seconds||120.33 - 111.53 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|47600 HP||51000 damage||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to Red Enemies.|
Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|47600 HP||51000 damage||440||10.57 seconds||20||3 times||2.53 seconds||120.33 - 111.53 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to Red Enemies.|
Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Pai-Pai's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|