- The battle starts off with a quartet of Heavenly Hippoes.
- After 40 seconds, Mr. Angel will start spawning in 6.6~20-second intervals. 20 seconds later, Gabriel will start to spawn at the same rate.
- Bore will appear as the boss when the enemy base is attacked, backed up by Heavenly Hippoes and Angelic Gories that continue to spawn.
- Heavenly Hippoe will spawn every 26.6~33.3-seconds.
- In total, the stage contains 15 Angelic Gories. 5 spawn in 13.3~20-second intervals while the other 10 spawn in 6.6~20-second intervals.
- The stage also has 2 more Bores, each of which spawns 13.3~20 seconds after the last.
The very first thing you should do is to stall for money before hitting the base. Then, the next step is to freeze the angel enemies quickly before more spawn and interrupt your frontline. Ultima Galaxy Cosmo is a great unit for this stage, since you stack 2 of them to do damage while freezing enemies. If you don't have Cosmo, try stacking Juliet Cats, but it will be harder since they have poor range. Extremely difficult stage, tied up with An Ancient Curse in difficulty, however the experience is different since this stage mows through your units and dreams.
In this stage you're dealing with high DPS from the rush of Angel units plus 3 Bores so use Biohazard and Bony Bone combos with freezing units Juliet and iCat. Max your money at the start using Paris Cat, Ramen Cat and meatshields. Since this is a very long stage/battlefield, wait until the enemy's base gets hit. Once the horde of enemies gets near the base, use Can Can and Ramen Cat plus your choice of other cheap meats￼hields to tank the rush of enemies. Mix in Juliet and iCat to freeze the enemies and stack Paris Cat to deal quick damage.