- The battle starts off with a Teacher Bear, a Zoge and a Znache, the latter two of which continue to spawn in 10~20-second intervals.
- After 5 seconds, Doge Dark will start spawning in 16.6~26.6-second intervals.
- After 40 seconds, a Cadaver Bear spawns and Those Guys start spawning in 3~20-second intervals. Soon after, a second Teacher Bear spawns.
- After 100 seconds, another Cadaver Bear spawns.
- When the enemy base is attacked, B.B.Bunny starts spawning every 6~12 seconds. A third Teacher Bear is spawned 40 seconds later.
Start out the stage by trying to rush down the starting peons and the Teacher Bear with Can Can and Bullet Train. Slime Cat helps a lot with this if you have obtained it. If done correctly, you should have around a level 3 wallet and a good amount of cash. Once the first Cadaver Bear burrows, interrupt it with Holy Blast and start spamming your meatshields and Ururun, Mina, or Musashi when needed. Manic King Dragon helps a lot with chipping down the bear, and Can Can/Maglev are used to kill off the peons, especially the Doge Darks. Hopefully Musashi lands the last hit on the bear, laying it to rest permanently. The rest of the stage is rather simple, especially if your Ururun/Dragon stack is still alive, just remember to Holy Blast the second bear to stop it from burrowing as well.