- Infinite Zoges spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- 2 Cadaver Bears spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- 2 Teacher Bears spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 5 seconds150f, delay 16.67~26.67 seconds500f~800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Start out the stage by trying to rush down the starting peons and the Teacher Bear with Can Can and Bullet Train. Slime Cat helps a lot with this if you have obtained it. If done correctly, you should have around a level 3 wallet and a good amount of cash. Once the first Cadaver Bear burrows, interrupt it with Holy Blast and start spamming your meatshields and Ururun, Mina, or Musashi when needed. Manic King Dragon helps a lot with chipping down the bear, and Can Can/Maglev are used to kill off the peons, especially the Doge Darks. Hopefully Musashi lands the last hit on the bear, laying it to rest permanently. The rest of the stage is rather simple, especially if your Ururun/Dragon stack is still alive, just remember to Holy Blast the second bear to stop it from burrowing as well.
|Xskull & Dr. Skull||2 star|