- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Lollycat (Enemy).
Panties Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 90 Cat Food in the Upgrade Menu after completing Bermuda in Empire of Cats Chapter 2. True Form grants Area Attack. As of version 10.0, Panties Cat gained Talents.
|Cat Unit # 15|
Evolves into Leaf Cat at Level 10.
Evolves into Lollycat when obtained from the Panties Awakens! Stages (may drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
- Area Attack [True]
- Long attack range
- Short cooldown
- Low cost
- Low health
- Low damage
This cat has underwhelming stats, except for the very beginning of the game. Its use is, therefore, not recommended. The only use for this cat is an assortment of Cat Combos.
If you are willing to invest NP into them, they become a relatively good anti-Metal, as they have Area Attack and the slow ability, since they have area attack and more range, they are generally more effective than Puppetmaster & Charley and Curry Cat, as having area attack still gives Lollycat the advantage.
All talents beside the ability to slow Metals are very situational and, in general, not worth getting, especially weaken immune, which pretty much requires this cat to be boosted by levels and talents both offesively and defensively before it can be relevant.
Cat Unit # 15
|The cold weather is nothing against his cold proof underwear. Attacks in long range. Advanced version of Sexy Legs Cat.|
|Has only the important point covered. Not sure if it offers any protection. Advanced variation of Sexy Legs Cat.|
|Used to be ashamed to go into battle exposed, but a kind cat came along and lent a hand... err... lollipop. Gained Area attacks!|
Cat Unit # 15
ネコパンツ (neko pantsu, Panties Cat)
|Even a frigid place is the best for a performance.
The long distance type character which has been subjected to measures against cold that can be shown. The evolution system play character of the Creepy Cat
ネコ葉っぱ (neko happa, Leaf Cat)
|The long-distance character that specializes in defense of the vital spot.
But, the evolution system play character of the Creepy Cat isn't useful for a battle at all.
ネコぺろきゃん (neko perokyan, Perokyan Cat)
|The long-distance character which gave up on defending.
It's already OK thanks to a kind cat. An area attack is acquired.
|Level 0-1||90 Cat Food||Level 10-11||1400|
|Level 1-2||1300||Level 11-12||2600|
|Level 2-3||2800||Level 12-13||5600|
|Level 3-4||4800||Level 13-14||9600|
|Level 4-5||7300||Level 14-15||14600|
|Level 5-6||10300||Level 15-16||20600|
|Level 6-7||13800||Level 16-17||27600|
|Level 7-8||17800||Level 17-18||35600|
|Level 8-9||22300||Level 18-19||44600|
|Level 9-10||27300||Level 19-20||54600|
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 2 Movement Speed = 1 Range/f
- f = frame ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (f)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see here for details.
- See here to understand Treasure effects.
- Slow: Adds 30% chance to slow Metal enemies for 39f1.3 seconds, increases by 9f0.3 seconds per level up to 120f4 seconds. (Total Cost: 215 NP)
- Weaken Immune: (Cost: 75 NP)
- Resist Freeze: Reduces freeze duration by 16%, increases by 6% per level up to 70%. (Total Cost: 165 NP)
- Defense Buff: Upgrades health by 8% per level up to 80%. (Total Cost: 125 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 8% per level up to 80%. (Total Cost: 125 NP)
- Normal Form: Looks like a normal Sexy Legs Cat, but wears pink-striped panties tied by ribbons.
- Evolved Form: Now wears a leaf. Every time Leaf Cat attacks, the leaf quickly falls down and another one takes its place.
- True Form: Has a smaller cat holding a lollipop beside it. Smashes lollipop on enemies. Occasionally licks the lollipop when moving.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|