- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Lollycat (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 15|
Evolves into Leaf Cat at Level 10.
Evolves into Lollycat when obtained from the Panties Awakens! Stages (may drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
- Area Attack [True]
- Long attack range
- Low deployment rate
- Low cost
- Low health
|Ranger >> Attacker|
The secret to using this cat is not to use it.
The only use for this cat is an assortment of Cat Combos. You could use it as a cheaper replacement for Paris but it isn't worth it due to having only a quarter of damage.
Cat Unit # 15
|The cold weather is nothing against his cold proof underwear. Attacks in long range. Advanced version of Sexy Legs Cat.|
|Has only the important point covered. Not sure if it offers any protection. Advanced variation of Sexy Legs Cat.|
|Used to be ashamed to go into battle exposed, but a kind cat came along and lent a hand... err... lollipop. Gained Area attacks!|
Cat Unit # 15
ネコパンツ (neko pantsu, Panties Cat)
| Even a frigid place is the best for a performance.
The long distance type character which has been subjected to measures against cold that can be shown. The evolution system play character of the Creepy Cat
ネコ葉っぱ (neko happa, Leaf Cat)
| The long-distance character that specializes in defense of the vital spot.
But, the evolution system play character of the Creepy Cat isn't useful for a battle at all.
ネコぺろきゃん (neko perokyan, Perokyan Cat)
| The long-distance character which gave up on defending.
It's already OK thanks to a kind cat. An area attack is acquired.
|Level 0-1||90 Cat Food||Level 10-11||1400|
|Level 1-2||1300||Level 11-12||2600|
|Level 2-3||2800||Level 12-13||5600|
|Level 3-4||4800||Level 13-14||9600|
|Level 4-5||7300||Level 14-15||14600|
|Level 5-6||10300||Level 15-16||20600|
|Level 6-7||13800||Level 16-17||27600|
|Level 7-8||17800||Level 17-18||35600|
|Level 8-9||22300||Level 18-19||44600|
|Level 9-10||27300||Level 19-20||54600|
- Calculations might not perfectly correspond to actual data.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Range per second
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see Level-up for details.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like a normal Sexy Legs Cat, but wears pink-striped panties tied by ribbons.
- Evolved Form: Now wears a leaf. Every time Leaf Cat attacks, the leaf quickly falls down and another one takes its place.
- True Form: Has a smaller cat holding a lollipop beside it. Smashes lollipop on enemies. Occasionally licks the lollipop when moving.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|