- 1 Daboo of the Dead spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 5 Zrocos spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- Infinite Zrocos spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 2 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 3 Znaches spawn after 110 seconds3,300f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 1 Zory spawns after 116.67 seconds3,500f.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 170 seconds5,100f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 173.33 seconds5,200f.
- 2 Zories spawn after 230 seconds6,900f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Zir Zeal spawns after 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 290 seconds8,700f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 291.67 seconds8,750f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 293.33 seconds8,800f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 293.33 seconds8,800f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 296.67 seconds8,900f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 350 seconds10,500f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 351.67 seconds10,550f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 353.33 seconds10,600f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Zories spawn after 353.33 seconds10,600f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
Overall tanky units are highly recommended for this level. Anti-Zombie and Anti-Angel with Massive Damage/Strong/Resistant/Insanely Tough abilities (e.g., Mighty Kat-A-Pult, Seashore Kai, and Rock Revengers) are very good here. The goal is to make your way past the waves of Angel and Zombie support, and then make your way past Daboo from there.
Since Daboo of the Dead is immune to Knockback, Freeze, Slow and Weaken, units that can apply debuffs will not be enough to stop his advance, but they could still help against the support.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier:
- CAT-6 Siege Engine/CAT-8 Behemoth: Resilient to Daboo's attacks, allowing them to slowly whittle Daboo down while also clearing or weakening Zombie peons. Can also act as a stalling unit considering Daboo's massive range.
- Cats in the Cradle: Tanky, cheap, and is very effective on shredding Daboo's massive health pool as well as controlling the peon with its waves. The quick cooldown also allows them to keep up the pressure without leaving you struggling too long.
- B.C.S Lionheart/Tigerclaw: Massive damage against Zombies while being strong enough to brave some of Daboo's hits. A very good pick who can put a huge dent in Daboo as well as clear out many of the other peons.
- Sarukani: Does it all, can tank a Daboo hit (30 and up), clears out lesser Zombies effectively, strong against both Zombies and Angels, allowing him to take care of both without much struggle, and can be sent out constantly to wear down Daboo. While he won't carry you entirely, Sarukani can definitely help a lot here.
- Seashore Kai: Very tanky against Zombies with a quick recharge. Seashore Kai can help out on the frontlines, stalling Daboo while dealing respectable damage. While she might not take him out and needs support against Angels, she can be a great help giving you more time to breath.
Start the battle with Manic Island, spawn one whenever possible. When you have enough money, spawn 2 Jamiera Cats. Spawn some Ramen Cats occasionally. When the Heavenly Hippoes appear, wait until they are on the frontline, then spawn Awakened Bahamut and only spawn him when there are Angels on the field Do the same formation after the Angels die, Manic Islands act as blockades and to deal with burrowing Zombies. Occasional Ramen Cats will help blocking both Angels and Daboo, Jamiera Cat and Manic Jamiera will do most of the damage here. When Daboo is defeated, spawn Awakened Bahamut and hope that the Cats at the frontline can knock the enemy base down.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: Bring as many Cat Cannon Start Up or Recharge Up Combos as possible, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Cat (not Manic Mohawk Cat as it is too fast), Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat.
Spawn a Crazed Cat at 550¢, disable Sniper the Cat at 2,200¢, then spawn A. Bahamut just after you can afford him (4,600¢). Enable Sniper the Cat again at 800¢ and A. Bahamut should go inside of Daboo and attack. Use the Cat Cannon at 1,400¢ to let A. Bahamut go through Daboo and reset his attack. A. Bahamut should destroy the enemy base before Gabriels come. Don't worry about Zroco: he gets killed in the crossfire and A. Bahamut destroys the base in time.
|tAdPole||Many different cheese methods|