- After 10 seconds, Daboo of the Dead spawns as the boss. Support spawns in these groups:
- 30 seconds900f, 5 Zrocos spawn, delay 20~30 seconds.
- 50 seconds1500f, 3 Gabriels spawn, delay 1.7~3.3 seconds50~70f.
- 53.3 seconds1600f, 2 Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- 110 seconds3300f, 3 Znaches spawn, delay 1.7~3.3 seconds50~80f.
- 116.7 seconds3500f, 1 Zory spawns.
- 166.7 seconds5000f, infinite Zrocos spawn, delay 40~60 seconds1200~1800f.
- 170 seconds5100f, 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn , delay 3.3~6.6 seconds100~200f.
- 173.3 seconds5200f, 1 Angelic Gory spawns.
- 230 seconds6900f, 2 Zories spawn, delay 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- 233.3 seconds7000f, 1 Zir Zeal spawns.
- From then on, the enemies will be spawned in a loop:
- 290, 291.6, and 293.3 seconds8700, 8750, and 8880f, infinite Gabriels spawn, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- 293.3 and 296.7 seconds8800 and 8900f, infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- 351.7 and 353.3 seconds10550 and 10600f, infinite Znaches spawn, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- 353.3 seconds10600f, infinite Zories spawn, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f.
Overall tanky units are highly recommended for this level. Anti-Zombie Cats with Massive Damage/Strong/Resistant/Insanely Tough abilities (e.g., Mighty Kat-A-Pult, Seashore Kai) are also very good here.
Since Daboo of the Dead is immune to Knockback, Freeze, Slow and Weaken, units with said abilities will not be enough to stop his advance, but they could still help against the support.
Wargod Yukimura is a good replacement for Awakened Bahamut due to his cheaper cost. Equip him with Awakened Bahamut when his raw damage is around Awakened Bahamut's at level 30. Level 40+20 or 50+10 Immortal Yukimura is qualified, but not really possible.
Start the battle with Crazed Whale Cat, spawn one whenever possible. When you have enough money, spawn 2 Jamiera Cats. Spawn some Ramen Cats occasionally. Until the Heavenly Hippoes appear, wait until they are on the frontline, then spawn Awakened Bahamut and only spawn him when there are Angels on the ground.
Do the same formation after the Angels die, Crazed Whale Cats act as blockades and to deal with burrowing Zombies. Random Ramen Cats will help blocking both Angels and Daboo. Jamiera Cat and Manic Jamiera will do most of the damage here.
When Daboo is defeated, spawn Awakened Bahamut and hope that the Cats at the frontline can knock the enemy base down.
You may replace some cats with other cats: Crazed Whale Cat is replaceable with Sifu Cat as he is cheaper and can tank more. Awakened Bahamut may be replaceable with any good anti-Zombie/Angel Uber Rare.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
- Bring as many Cat Cannon Start Up or Recharge Up Combos as possible, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Cat (not Manic Mohawk Cat as it is too fast), Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat.
- NOTE: Times are approximate and only work for full Cat Efficiency Treasure.
- Spawn a Crazed Cat at 550¢.
- Disable Sniper the Cat at 2200¢.
- Spawn A. Bahamut just after you can afford him (4600¢).
- Enable Sniper the Cat again at 750¢ and A. Bahamut should go inside of Daboo and attack.
- Use the Cat Cannon at 1400¢ to let A. Bahamut go through Daboo and reset his attack.
- A. Bahamut should destroy the enemy base before Gabriels come. Don't worry about Zroco, he gets killed and A. Bahamut still destroys the base in time.