- 1 Daboo of the Dead spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 5 Zrocos spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- Infinite Zrocos spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 2 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 3 Znaches spawn after 110 seconds3,300f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 1 Zory spawns after 116.67 seconds3,500f.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 170 seconds5,100f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 173.33 seconds5,200f.
- 2 Zories spawn after 230 seconds6,900f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Zir Zeal spawns after 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 290 seconds8,700f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 291.67 seconds8,750f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 293.33 seconds8,800f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 293.33 seconds8,800f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 296.67 seconds8,900f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 350 seconds10,500f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 351.67 seconds10,550f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 353.33 seconds10,600f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
- Infinite Zories spawn after 353.33 seconds10,600f, delay 120~121.67 seconds3,600f~3,650f.
Overall tanky units are highly recommended for this level. Anti-Zombie and Anti-Angel with Massive Damage/Strong/Resistant/Insanely Tough abilities are highly recommended. The goal is to make your way past the waves of Angel and Zombie support, and then make your way past Daboo from there. Wushu Cat's True Form, Shigong Cat, practically makes this stage free, although you will need to use Awakened Bahamut on the Angel waves; after that the spam slows down and you practically have a free win. Dual Titans, Can Can and Manic Island all can help a lot both stalling and dealing damage to Daboo; others are Cameraman Cat at a high level for her ability to survive a lethal strike and Pizza Cat for his good survivability and DPS.
As for tanky meatshields, common choices are Ramen Cat and/or Shigong Cat. Both can be good at tanking and dealing some good DPS to Daboo, but due to their long recharge time you may have to use some research combos like Bony Bone or Biohazard to be able to spawn them faster. Since Daboo of the Dead is immune to Knockback, Freeze, Slow and Weaken, units that can apply debuffs will not be enough to stop his advance, but they could still help against the support Zombies and Angels. Because of this and Daboo's disgustingly long Omni-strike, it's not recommended that you bring cheap, low-health support against him as most of the common debuffers just walk into Daboo's range, get one hit off, and die.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier:
- CAT-6 Siege Engine/CAT-8 Behemoth: Resilient to Daboo's attacks, allowing them to slowly whittle Daboo down while also clearing or weakening Zombie peons. Can also act as a stalling unit considering Daboo's massive range.
- Cats in the Cradle: Tanky, cheap and very effective on shredding Daboo's massive health pool as well as controlling the peon with their waves. The quick cooldown also allows them to keep up the pressure without leaving you struggling too long.
- B.C.S Lionheart/Tigerclaw: Massive damage against Zombies while being strong enough to brave some of Daboo's hits. A very good pick who can put a huge dent in Daboo as well as clear out many of the other peons.
- Sarukani: Does it all, can tank a Daboo hit (30 and up), clears out lesser Zombies effectively, strong against both Zombies and Angels, allowing him to take care of both without much struggle, and can be sent out constantly to wear down Daboo. While he won't carry you entirely, Sarukani can definitely help a lot here.
- Seashore Kai: Very tanky against Zombies with a quick recharge. Seashore Kai can help out on the frontlines, stalling Daboo while dealing respectable damage. While she might not take him out and needs support against Angels, she can be a great help giving you more time to breathe.
- Mighty Aegis Garu: With his Resistance to all traited enemies, he can tank several Daboo hits before dying, and with the added bonus of zombie killer, this UBERFEST Exclusive can really shine.
Battle: Start the battle with Manic Island, spawn one whenever possible. When you have enough money, spawn 2 Jamiera Cats. Spawn some Ramen Cats occasionally. When the Heavenly Hippoes appear, wait until they are on the frontline, then spawn Awakened Bahamut and only spawn him when there are Angels on the field Do the same formation after the Angels die, Manic Islands act as blockades and to deal with burrowing Zombies. Occasional Ramen Cats will help blocking both Angels and Daboo, Jamiera Cat and Manic Jamiera will do most of the damage here. When Daboo is defeated, spawn Awakened Bahamut and hope that the Cats at the frontline can knock the enemy base down.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: Bring as many Cat Cannon Start Up or Recharge Up Combos as possible, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Cat (not Manic Mohawk Cat as it is too fast), Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat.
Battle: Spawn a Crazed Cat at 550¢, disable Sniper the Cat at 2,200¢, then spawn A. Bahamut just after you can afford him (4,600¢). Enable Sniper the Cat again at 800¢ and A. Bahamut should go inside of Daboo and attack. Use the Cat Cannon at 1,400¢ to let A. Bahamut go through Daboo and reset his attack. A. Bahamut should destroy the enemy base before Gabriels come. Don't worry about Zroco: he will get killed in the crossfire and A. Bahamut will destroy the base in time.
|tAdPole||Many different cheese methods|