Parade of the Dead is a special stage that consists of a boss fight against Daboo of the Dead. It appears on the 3rd, 4th, 17th and 18th of every month. When clearing this stage, the player has a chance of unlocking Curling Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- The boss, Daboo of the Dead, spawns after 10 seconds.
- 5 Zrocos spawn after 30 seconds, delay 20~30 seconds.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 50 seconds, delay 1.7~3.3 seconds50~80f.
- 2 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 53.3 seconds1600f, delay 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- 3 Znaches spawn after 110 seconds, delay 1.7~3.3 seconds50~80f.
- 1 Zory spawns after 116.7 seconds3500f.
- Infinite Zrocos spawn after 166.7 seconds5000f, delay 40~60 seconds.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 170 seconds, delay 3.3~6.6 seconds100~200f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 173.3 seconds5200f.
- 2 Zories spawn after 230 seconds, delay 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- 1 Zir Zeal spawns after 233.3 seconds7000f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 2903700f, 291.68750f, and 293.3 seconds8800f, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 293.38800f and 296.7 seconds8900f, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 351.710550f and 353.3 seconds10600f, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f each.
- Infinite Zorires spawn after 353.3 seconds10600f, delay 120~121.7 seconds3600~3650f.
Overall tanky units are highly recommended for this level. Anti-Zombie cats with Massive Damage/Strong/Resistant/Insanely Tough abilities (e.g. Mighty Kat-A-Pult, Seashore Kai) are also very good here.
- Lineup: Two Unit Defense Up (Sm) Combos or one Unit Defense Up (M) Combo, Manic Jamiera Cat, Jamiera Cat, Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat, Ramen Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
- Or: Sportswoman and Moby Dick Combos, Ramen Cat, Jamiera Cat, Manic Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat and Sarukani (unevolved, better if he survives an hit)
- Sanada Yukimura is a good replacement for Awakened Bahamut due to his cheaper cost. Equip him with Awakened Bahamut when his raw damage is around Awakened Bahamut's at level 30. Level 40+20 Immortal Yukimura is qualified, but not really possible.
- Items: Rich Cat and Sniper The Cat
- Cat Levels: Normal Cats: 20+50; Crazed Cats: 30; Special Cats: 30
- Start the battle with Crazed Whale Cat, spawn them whenever possible. When the player has enough money, spawn 2 Jamiera Cats. Spawn some Ramen Cats occasionally. Until the Heavenly Hippoes appear, wait until they are on the frontline, then spawn Awakened Bahamut and only spawn him when there are Angels on the ground.
- Do the same formation after the Angels die, Crazed Whale Cat acts as blockades and to deal with burrowing Zombies. Random Ramen Cats will help blocking both Angels and Daboo. Jamiera Cat and Manic Jamiera will do most of the damage here.
- When Daboo is defeated, spawn Awakened Bahamut and hope that the Cats at the frontline can knock the enemy base down.
Strategy 2 (clip cheese)
- Bring as many Cat Cannon Start Ups or Recharge Ups as possible, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Cat (not Manic Mohawk Cat as it is too fast), Sniper The Cat and Rich Cat.
- NOTE: Times are approximate and only work for full Cat Efficiency Treasure.
- Spawn a Crazed Cat at 550¢.
- Disable Sniper The Cat at 2200¢.
- Spawn A. Bahamut just after you can afford him (4600¢).
- Enable Sniper The Cat again at 750¢, A. Bahamut should go inside of Daboo and Attack.
- Use the Cat Cannon at 1400¢ to let A. Bahamut go through Daboo and reset his attack.
- A. Bahamut should destroy the enemy base before Gabriels come. Don't worry about Zroco, he gets killed and A. Bahamut still destroys the base in time.
Strategy 3 (Cheese Strat(s) #2)
There are many ways to cheese this stage, so a ton of them have been compiled in a video:
Strategy 4 (featuring Seashore Kai + Cat Machine Mk 3)
- Lineup: Fisherman Cat, Island Cat (20+10), Manic Island Cat (23) (Cat Base Defense Up (sm) + Unit Defense Up (sm), Ramen Cat (30+27), Can Can Cat (28+13), Sarukani (30+1), Cat Machine Mk 3 (29+1), Seashore Kai, type µ (30), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30), B.C.S. Lionheart (30)
- Lionheart can be replaced with Poseidon or other anti-Zombie Uber Rares.
- Items: Rich Cat (MUST)
- Seashore Kai and Cat Machine are the main attackers and with a fast recharge time they can be quickly deployed when they get killed. You want to pin the boss early on near the base and not too close to yours just in case. Lionheart can't do too much because it gets killed very quickly by Zory, so you really need to protect Lionheart when deploying it.
- Same strategy as most, send Seashore Kai or Cat Machine (or both) once you've cleared the peons and the boss is alone, since you don't want them to be killed too fast and also allows you to save money when the boss is alone. Awakened Bahamut is used to kill Heavenly Hippoe and perform a few hits on the boss.
- Start by saving money and send Seashore Kai to block the boss. Send Can Can Cat and Ramen Cat to clear the first Zroco. When the Angelic peons come out, send Island Cat, Manic Island, Can Can Cat, Ramen Cat, Sarukani. Try to spam more Ramen and Sarukani. Note that Sarukani is useless against the boss since he gets killed in one hit, so don't send him against the boss. Send Awakened Bahamut to kill the Heavenly Hippoe and hopefully land some hits on the boss.
- Now send out Lionheart if you have enough money. Also remember to give priority to Seashore Kai or Cat Machine, you should immediately replace them when one dies. When possible send both of them out staggered so that you can cycle them effectively. When the Zombie waves come, just spam the rest to kill them off.
- If you can defend yourself well, you should be able to kill the boss by the end of the second Angelic wave and get yourself a Curling Cat!
Strategy 5 (BCTW official YouTube)
- 4 cats only: Manic Island Cat, Can Can Cat, Ramen Cat, Cats in the Cradle
- Cat CPU, Rich Cat, Sniper The Cat
|Danie A||1-unit strategy|