Passion Land (情熱の国 Jōnetsu no kuni) is the 2nd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings
This subchapter is extremely easy. It is almost as easy as The Legend Begins, but the last level is more difficult than the rest. Tapas Desert, the last stage, introduces Master A., which is a very difficult enemy to deal with early on. Still, this subchapter is rather easy.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Master A.: A long-ranged enemy who can deal heavy amounts of damage to your units over time and stall your army for an extremely long time. This enemy also outranges Bahamut as well as other heavy hitters, making it annoying.
List of Stages
Passion Land contains 8 stages:
- Stage 2-1: Nyandalucia (ニャンダルシア Nyandarushia) - A Metal Hippoe will spawn at the beginning along with many other peons.
- Stage 2-2: Paella Field (パエリア草原 Paeria sōgen) - A stage similar to Gentle Smile that spawns Gory frequently when the base is attacked.
- Stage 2-3: Flamenco Hole (フラメン抗 Furamen kō) - A stage with Mooth as the boss along with Doge Dark and other peons supporting it.
- Stage 2-4: Sangria River (サングリア川 Sanguria kawa) - St. Pigge The 2nd acts as the boss along with a single Metal Hippoe supporting her.
- Stage 2-5: Gazpacho Highland (ガスパチョ高原 Gasupacho kōgen) - Sir Seal is spawned at a mild pace throughout the battle along with Pigge and other peons.
- Stage 2-6: Churros Night (チュロス・ナイト Churosu naito) - Squire Rel acts as the "boss" here with Kang Roo being the main threat of this stage.
- Stage 2-7: Bone Dry Gardens (乾いた庭園 Kawaita teien) - A level that will spawn a group of Doge Darks when the enemy base is attacked and at a mild pace throughout the battle.
- Stage 2-8: Tapas Desert - (タパス砂漠 Tapasu sabaku) - The final level of Passion Land. Master A., the boss, appears when the enemy bases reaches 120k HP and many, many peons block your way.
- Each stage in this sub-chapter is named after some of Spain's typical foods and drinks, famous places and traditions.
- "Nyandalucia" being Andalucía region, south of Spain.
- "Paella Field" is named after a typical food, most popular in Valencia.
- Flamenco Hole is named after Flamenco, a music and dance style typical of Andalucía, Murcia and Extremadura.
- Sangria River refers to Sangría, an alcoholic drink made out of wine, fruits and a sweetener.
- Gazpacho Highland: Gazpacho is a cold soup, from Andalucía.
- Churros Night: Sort of dessert, usually eaten with some hot, sweet, and dense chocolate drink.
- Tapas Desert: Tapas is the name for the food that usually comes with the drinks you order in a bar.