Path of Kung-Fu (Insane) is the second stage in Kung Fu Awakens!
- 10 Those Guys spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 3.33~13.33 seconds100f~400f.
- 10 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 5 seconds150f, delay 4~20 seconds120f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 6.67~16.67 seconds200f~500f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 10~23.33 seconds300f~700f.
- Infinite Metal Doges spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 66.67~100 seconds2,000f~3,000f.
- Infinite Dark Otters spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 180 seconds5,400f.
- Infinite Angelic Gories spawn after 240 seconds7,200f, delay 180 seconds5,400f.
- Infinite Angelic Gories spawn after 240.33 seconds7,210f, delay 180 seconds5,400f.
- Infinite Bores spawn after 300 seconds9,000f, delay 180 seconds5,400f.
- 1 Kory spawns after 400 seconds12,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Battle Items: Cat CPU (Required)
DON'T bring Paris Cat or any attackers that have 435 or less range.
When the base is attacked, just wait. The Cat CPU should take care of your meatshielding.
The support enemies are very annoying. The meatshields are your only defense for your long-Rangers. All the support enemies are close-ranged. The support can easily take down your meatshields, making it easy for Dancer Cat to kill all your strong attackers.
Just wait. The Dancer Cat has 3 million health, so you will have to wait for a while.
Strategy 2 (ft. Driller Cat)
At the start it is highly recommended to stall until you have as much money as possible. When you are ready to strike, spawn Power Driller, either Catdam or Ururun, and Octopus. You should meet in the middle with Dancer first. Spawn Awakened Bahamut right as Dancer should attack to get him enough time to deal as much damage as possible. Bahamut will end up getting hit by Dancer, but Driller should offset that with his weaken. Kory will be a pain to kill, however, if Octopus is blocking the Wave Attacks you should be fine.
The Angelic Gories will push you back quite a large amount, but Cyberpunk with his slow should reduce the pushing power. Power Driller may die from the Angelic Gory push, but he should be recharged by down.
When the Bore finally comes out, you should have another Awakened Bahamut soon. Keep meatshielding and Bore should die rather quickly and give you an influx of money. Rinse and repeat and Dancer should die a little after the recharge time on Ururun/Catdam ends.
Remember to NOT spawn Octopus after the Kory is finished, Dancer completely destroys him in a matter of seconds.