Patience Prevails (乗りかかった泥船) is the fourth stage in Unearthed Artifacts.
- After 13.3 seconds400f, 3 Doge Darks spawn, delay 16~28.7 seconds480~560f.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, 1 Mesocosmocyclone spawns.
- On base hit, Henry spawns as the boss with:
- 4 Mesocosmocyclones, delay 16~20 seconds.
- 2 Mr. Moles, delay 13.3~20 seconds400~600f.
- Infinite Doge Darks, delay 36.3~43.3 seconds1100~1300f.
Lineup - Detective Vigler, Riceball Cat, Divine Kai, Cyberpunk Cat, Green Shell Cat, Li'l Eraser Cat, Catellite, Can Can Cat, SeaFarer, Gothic Mitama
Combos: Pork on Rice (Def Up S), Cheating Hearts? (Research Up M)
The Strategy is simple,
Begin by spamming your meat shields once Doge Dark appears and Can Can to finish it off. Hopefully you've upgraded the Money Up Talent and will reap the extra benefits.
The wave blockers will prevent Mesocosmocyclone from breaking through and warping your cats. Spawn a couple Seafarers to get through to the front lines. At this point my Wallet was maxed level and could send out Divine Kai.
Continue to spam meat shields and time your attackers. Mitama is not needed although she helps deal extra damage. Any cat immune to freeze can fill this spot.
At this point I allowed Mesocosmocyclone to warp Divine Kai forward where she destroyed the base single-handedly without killing Henry or the Mr. Moles. Even if she doesn't get warped to the base or dies, her respawn is short and the immunity to knock back will quickly kill Henry.
Additionally, if your Catellite is not high enough level then replace Mitama with Manic Eraser Cat.