Pelican Island is the second stage in Sub-chapter 17, Alcatraz.
- 10 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 8~16 seconds240f~480f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~16 seconds30f~480f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- 5 Celeboodles spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 0.6720f.
- 20 Celeboodles spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 0.6720f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP, 1 Master A. spawns as the boss with:
- 20 Otta-smack-us spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 20 Duches spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
If you have trouble inflicting damage on Master A., it's a sign that you need true form cats.
Master A. has a magnification of 400%. Beware of the peons that support him. Duche and Otta-smack-u mostly are 400%, so they may plow through your lines easily. One thing about them is that they do not have a trait, so only units that specialize in combat against Traitless work here, like Driller Cat. Bahamut can't hit the Master A. even once, so don't bring him. If you have Valkyrie Cat's true form, bring her.
Cat Line Up (Important Cats are in Bold Font): Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Brave Cat, Macho Legs Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs, Valkyrie Cat, King Dragon, Crazed Dragon, Jamiera Cat,Crazed Titan Cat, Crazed Whale Cat.
Try to take out the Otta-smack-u's and Duches as fast as you can. Once no peons are in your way, fire the Cat Cannon and spam the bold-fonted Cats listed above. Rinse and repeat.
It is also recommended to stack up cats with very high stamina before you attack the base, so that when Master A. is released, it will take longer for it to break through your defense allowing for damage to be dealt to it. If you stack enough high-stamina cats together and have enough DPS, you will be able to take Master A. out quickly.