- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variant
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Other Appearances
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Reference
Pigeon de Sable has a mild attack rate and will always make a Lv.1 Wave Attack. Much like R. Ost, his range is enough for him to hide behind other peons while still blocking hits for the boss. Do not underestimate Pigeon de Sables, because groups of them can shred your units and easily break through even the toughest of meatshields. A Lv.1 Wave Attack might not sound like much, but it covers a range of exactly 467.5, being able to hit all units under that range.
Octopus Cat is a ridiculously good counter against Pigeon de Sable, since it is resistant to Floating enemies, can weaken them and blocks Wave Attacks, which are this enemy's strongest point. Even without his Immune to Waves Talent, Dancer Cat is a great counter to Pigeon de Sables in many stages, being able to take out groups of them in a single strike. Miyamoku Musashi is similarly effective, but make sure to support him with other attackers.
|Enemy Unit # 125||Floating|
Pigeon de Sable
|Never fears leading the battle charge|
to defend his pacifist ideals.
Lovingly batters Cat invaders
with his sharp beak of diplomacy.
|Cat Unit # 125||Floating|
|As a symbol of peace, this 17th-generation|
pigeon comes bearing the same destiny
as those who came before him.
Batters the invading Cats with headbutts of peace!
A weaker variant of Pigeon de Sable first seen in the All Hallows Road event. It moves slower, has less health, damage and range, has an extra knockback, and unlike its avian counterpart, it can't release Wave Attacks.
- Stage 21-1: Safe and Not Sorry (100%)
- Stage 21-5: Subtle Curfew (100%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (100%)
- Stage 23-5: Agape's Cage (100%)
- Stage 25-5: Sniper Jungle (100%)
- Stage 25-7: Father's Back (200%)
- Stage 28-4: Beautiful Finale (200%)
- Stage 30-5: Subterranean Stalker (200%)
- Stage 32-4: Golden Gai (200%)
- Stage 36-2: Rickety Coaster (200%)
- Stage 40-6: Houses of the Holy (300%)
- Stage 47-4: Last Labyrinth (300%)
- Stage 48-6: Goblet of the Oath (300%)
- Stage 8-6: Revolver Ridge (300%)
- Stage 14-6: Wonders of Nature (300%)
- Stage 24-1: Authority and Gravity (300%)
- Stage 24-4: Despotism at Home (300%)
- Stage 32-3: Normal Activity (300%)
- Sweetest Sorrow: Cavity Creeping (100%)
- Doll Cats Awake!: Dolled Up (Insane) (100%)
- Kung-Fu X Awakens!: Old Master (Insane) (100%)
- Growing Strange:
- Isle of the Map Lord: Atlas Archeology (Deadly) (200%)
- Total War: Summer Special: Song of Summer: Exalted (Deadly) (200%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 25 (200%)
- Mega Menace:
- On Mighty Wings Lv.41 (200%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.42 (210%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.43 (220%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.44 (230%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.45 (250%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.46 (260%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.47 (270%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.48 (280%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.49 (290%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.50 (300%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.51 (320%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.52 (340%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.53 (360%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.54 (380%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.55 (400%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.56 (440%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.57 (480%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.58 (520%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.59 (560%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv.60 (600%)
- June Gauntlet II:
- Arena of Honor: Phoenix Trial (100%, 200%)
- Arena of Honor: Dance in the Sky (300%, 400%, 500%, 600%)
- Arena of Honor: Tearful Tournament
|Pigeon de Sable|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|8,300 HP||1,200 damage
|44f (1.47 seconds)||18||2 times||5f 0.17s |
(6f 0.2s backswing)
|100% chance to create a Lv.1 Wave Attack||Floating|
In Nyanko Defense Force, Pigeon de Sable makes a cameo appaearance as a stone carving in one of the backgrounds.
|Pigeon de Sable Carving|
Pigeon de Sable makes a cameo in Go! Go! Pogo Cat!, along with Brollow and Ecto Doge. Unlike the other two, seeing Pigeon de Sable has no requirement, as he can be seen flying in the background when the game begins.
Pigeon de Sable appears as a League 7 trap in The Burgle Cats.
- He is a reference to Kamakura's famous dove-shaped butter cookies, Hato Sables (Hato being Japanese for "pigeon/dove").