|Cat Unit # 444|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Piledriver Cat||Power Piledriver Cat|
Evolves into Power Piledriver Cat at level 10.
- Resistant to attacks from Zombies.
- 100% chance to knockback Zombies.
- Prevents Zombies from reviving.
- Omnidirectional, multi-hit attacks.
- Slow movement speed helps Omni Strike attack hit Zombies before and/or after burrowing.
- Low health for her cost against non-Zombies.
- Long recharge time.
- Mediocre attack rate and range.
- Guaranteed knockback means Zombies are generally only hit by one part of the multi-hit attack.
- Normal: Drives stakes deep in the earth! She doesn't need your permission, she'll hammer where she likes! Tough & Knockback vs Zombies(Omni-Strike)
- Evolved: The rest of Grandon is a little scared of her. Don’t like it? She'll put a stake right up your nose! Tough & Knockback vs Zombies(Omni-Strike)
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||戦隊ウチコンガ||?|
|Evolved Form name||戦隊パワーウチコンガ||?|
|Normal Form description||地底戦隊グランドンの超強力な杭打ち担当
|Evolved form description||地底戦隊グランドンのしっかり者な杭打ち担当
- Chapter 1: $1000
- Chapter 2: $1500
- Chapter 3: $2000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|520 HP||630 damage||300||8.00 seconds||6||2 times||67f 2.23 seconds||67.20s - 58.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,840 HP||10,710 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (3,570 at 67f, 3,570 at 92f, 3,570 at 117f);|
|Power Piledriver Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|11,220 HP||14,280 damage||300||8.00 seconds||6||2 times||67f 2.23 seconds||67.20s - 58.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (4,760 at 67f, 4,760 at 92f, 4,760 at 117f);|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Piledriver Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A cat in a space suit piloting a futuristic rover with a large hydraulic piledriver at the front and various hoses and antennae on the body. The number "07" is written on the side. When she attacks, the piston slams into the ground three times in succession and the rover recoils with each strike.
- Evolved Form: Very similar to the first form but now a little power generator/radar is towed behind the rover, attached by a short cable. Nothing changes about the rover itself.
- A darker-colored Piledriver Cat can be seen during the attack animation of Subterra Guardians, rising from the ground during the first explosion of magma alongside the other Grandon Mining Corps units, though with two pilots instead of one and a number "02" instead of "07".
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.