Pilgrim Agitators is the first stage in The Happy Lucky Temple.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 3 Zigges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 20 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 1 Elder Sloth spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 3 Super Metal Hippoes spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 46.67~50 seconds1,400f~1,500f.
- Infinite Zigges spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 2 H. Nahs spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Mr. Mole spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
Lineup: Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Green Shell Cat, Cadaver BearCat (or alternative), Hoopmaster Cat, Curry Cat, Golfer Cat, Medalist Cat, Housewife Cat, Awakened Mina (can be replaced with long range ubers).
One of the easiest ways to beat this stage is to stack. Deploy Green Shell immediately after Super Metal Hippoe spawns. After this you should begin to spawn dual erasers and Hoopmaster. It is likely that Super Metal Hippoe will be able to break through your defense, which is fine. Use Cadaver BearCat to Zombie-kill all the Zigges and after they are all killed start to stack Hoopmaster. Once Super Metal Hippoe has been permafrozen you can stack whatever LD units you bring. When your stack is large enough you can either slowly knockback Super Metal Hippoe with Waterblast or deploy your critter to kill it. Once it's dead, spawn Green Shell to trigger the base which can be risky for Housewife Cat because of their speed. Make sure not to go overboard with critters as it puts your stack in danger of entering the enemies range.