Plumpit is the 32nd stage in Cats of the Cosmos.
- 5 Pigges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 3 Sir Seals spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Let B.B.B. hit the Cat Base, spawn all anti-Reds in cycle. Always upgrade your Worker Cat if feasible. When Bore spawns, your front line dies quickly, but no worries, a new front line should hold up and kill the Bore. When things gets dicey, use Awakened Bahamut. It is very hard to lose in this stage unless one is extremely unlucky.
- In all chapters, Plumpit is the only Cats of the Cosmos stage to not contain any Alien Enemies.
- The fact that all enemies are red could be due to how plum pits are also red, in a similar way as how the Red Rectangle has mainly red enemies.