- 2 Professor As spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 23.33 seconds700f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 24 seconds720f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 25.33 seconds760f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 10~50 seconds300f~1,500f.
- Infinite Gobbles spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 106.67 seconds3,200f.
This stage is awful to do without Rich Cat, so save yourself the pain and just use one. The goal of this stage is to get 2 Cyberpunks out on the field at the same time hitting the same target. However, 2 Professor A's push pretty hard, and that's not even accounting for the Sir Rels, who must be dealt with quickly to prevent them from destroying all your frontline.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat (40+), Eraser Cat (50+), Bullet Train Cat, Can Can Cat (41+ to one shot Sir Rel), Fishman Cat (40+), Slime Cat (50), Cyberpunk Cat (30+), Awakened Mina (30+)
Items: Rich Cat (highly recommended), Sniper the Cat (optional)
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast
Talents Recommended: Cyberpunk - Slow Up (very highly recommended to be MAX), Survive (not needed if Slow is maxed), Can Can - Double Bounty (more money on starting Sir Rel), Speed Up, Fishman - HP Up (Or defense talent orb against Red, not needed if high level), Speed Up (to hit Gobble more easily)
- Swap Can Can for Awakened Bahamut Cat (lvl. 40) if your Can Can is below level 41 (unlikely at this point in the game) or if you are having trouble killing Gobble.
- Prisoner Cat is a usable Long Distance unit here, if not just barely. With this being said, Uber Rare Long Distance damagers as listed below are far, far superior.
- Long Distance Ubers such as Ganesha, (Sweet) Aphrodite, Unit-02, Code 777 or ultra long ranged ubers (Assasinlan Pasalan with Slow Up, Piccolan Pasalan at level 30+ are great replacements or support for Mina.
- Cameraman Cat is usable here as a Sir Rel sniper and potential meatshield provided you have her at an extremely high level and have most specifically her full Survive Talent.
Start off the stage by stalling Professor A with 1 or 2 Manic Erasers, and then when the first Sir Rel comes out, kill it with Can Can or 2 of Fishman, Slime, and Bullet Train. Deploy Cyberpunk, and basically just wait (spawn some meatshields still) until you have enough money for Mina / your Uber.
The rest of the battle is spamming meatshields and spawning certain units depending on the enemies on the field.
- Use the Sir Rels as targets for Slime, as he can severely weaken both the Owlbrows and Professor As, then finish the Sir Rel off with Bullet Train or Fishman.
- When Gobble is on the field, time Fishman, Can Can / Bahamut and, if possible, Slime to stop him from hitting Mina, although getting hit once isn't too big a deal.
- If you ever have the field empty (besides Professor As), your units that are outranged by Prof. A (mostly Mina) will die or either be severely damaged, so you have to handle the next wave of enemies carefully.
- Use Breakerblast if the enemies are pushing into Cyberpunk's blindspot, to sync Owlbrows, and/or to interrupt Gobble.
Once the Professor As die, the stage is free to win.