Poison on Rice is the fourth stage in Nasi-Go-Round.
- 1 Oldhorn spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Gobble spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 Gobble spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- 1 Gobble spawns after 113.33 seconds3,400f.
- 2 Gobbles spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f.
Use Fishman Cat and Slime Cat to kill the first Gobble, then spam Modern Cat and use Headmaster Cat Jobs to hold Oldhorn in place. After that, use him as a stepping stone for more Slime Cats and other wave units. Enough DPS will keep the Gobbles from interfering. Once they are all dead, kill Oldhorn and win.
Alternatively, if Headmaster Cat Jobs is unavailable, you can make use of Doctor Cat's Relic talent. Do a similar start off to before, luring Gobble out and using Fishman Cat and Slime Cat to kill it. After that Gobble is dead, start stacking Doctor Cats and Long Distance attackers such as Housewife Cat, Medalist Cat, Golfer Cat, or any suitable Long Distance Uber Rare. Research combos are recommended to allow a bigger stack more quickly. The large stack of Doctor Cats should repeatedly push Oldhorn and interrupt Gobble's attack animation while the Long Distance stack kills them off. If the enemy base is reached and the double Gobble wave destroys your stack, they can be lured to base and then destroyed like the first one using Awakened Bahamut Cat. Doctor Cat will save Oldhorn from destroying your base and then you've won.
Generally, any Long Distance Uber should do well here, as long as they have enough effective range to snipe Gobble from behind Oldhorn. Any Uber with a special ability against Relic and/or Floating enemies should also do well here. Below are more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage
- Sharpshooter Saki: Powerful anti-Relic Long Distance damage from afar, can deal good damage to Oldhorn, just not the Gobbles. Don't use her if you do not have her True Form.
- Megurine Luka: Deals massive damage to the Gobbles in this stage, just be wary of her two knockbacks.
- Empress Chronos: Freezes Oldhorn to a halt while also hitting Gobble. With her, you'll barely have to wary about Oldhorn advancing at all.
- Radiant Aphrodite: Aphrodite is able to keep the Gobbles at bay, and can reposition well during this stage due to her four knockbacks.
- Cats in the Cradle: Uses Oldhorn as a stepping stone in order to do massive damage to the Gobbles from behind, just don't let Gobble attack or Oldhorn advance too far.