- Infinite Ginger Snache spawn at 10 seconds300f, with a delay of 20~23.33 seconds600~700f.
- Evil Emperor Cat spawns at 16.67 seconds500f as the boss.
- 3 Sir Seal spawn at 20 seconds600f, with a delay of 26.67~30 seconds800~900f.
- 2 Capy spawn at 13.33 seconds400f, with a delay of 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 7 Sir Rel spawn at 46.67 seconds1,400f, with a delay of 23.33~25.33 seconds600~660f.
- 1 Oldhorn spawn at 93.33 seconds2,800f.
- 5 Sir Seal spawn at 120 seconds3,600f, with a delay of 23.33~26.67 seconds700~800f.
- Infinite Sir Rel spawn at 146.67 seconds4,400f, with a delay of 30~32 seconds900~960f.
- When the enemy base reaches 75% HP, 8 Sir Rel spawn at 0.07 seconds2f, with a delay of 0.67~1 seconds20~30f.
Rushers excel here when Evil Emperor Cat is alone as the enemy limit is low, here are some examples: (it is better if the Cat has Anti-Relic/Evade Surge abilities; examples of good rushers are Idi:N2, Awakened Bahamut, Immortal Yukimura, and Bullet Train Cat. Although they do not work as well as the previously mentioned Cats, other Rusher-class cats are useable in this stage.
Long-ranged units that can outrange Evil Emperor Cat also excel here, such as Cyberpunk Cat (with the Slow Up talent), Assassinlan Pasalan with the Slow Up Talent, and Piccolan Pasalan with Freeze Up catcombos. Lastly some generally good units that can do massive damage to all enemies here are Can Can Cat (Speed Up talent and Double Bounty are both recommended), and Balrog Cat (Strengthen talent is recommended for higher damage).
- Prior to the Version 10.2.1 Update, this stage had one less Capy, less Sir Rels and earlier enemy spawns.