- 0.66 seconds20f after the battle begins, a Mooth is spawned, followed by 2 more Mooths with a 6.7~10-second200~300f interval per Mooth.
- A group of 5 Ginger Snaches is deployed after 10 seconds, they're deployed through the entire battle, but as time passes, their spawn frequency decreases.
- A Dark Otter is spawned after 30 seconds, 30 seconds after the first Dark Otter, 2 more are deployed, and groups of 2 are deployed every 83.3 seconds2500f. After the third duo, only 1 Dark Otter will be spawned every 83.3 seconds.
- 3 Dogumaru appear in total during the battle: The first one appears 46.67 seconds 1400f after the battle begins, the second one appears 1 minute after the first one, and the last one appears 66.7 seconds2000f after the second one.
- When the enemy base is hit, 10 Ginger Snaches, 3 Dark Otters and 2 Mooths are spawned.
Strategy 1 (No Uber ft. Talented Super Rares)
(Note that the Talents are not necessary to win, but they do make a big difference in difficulty)
Row 2: Jamiera Cat (Lv20+80), Bombercat (his level doesn't really matter since he is only there to freeze the Dark Otters, but it would be great if he could survive an attack from a peon), Pizza Cat (Lv50, Defense Buff and Attack Buff Talents maxed), Ultimate Mecha-Bun (Lv40), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lv40)
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
Lufalan Pasalan: Outranges Dogumaru and provides support against Dark Otters. Be careful with him, since he only outranges Dogumaru by 20.
Balrog Cat (Talented): With maxed ATK and Strengthen Talents, once his Strengthen activates, he has a mind-boggling 131,028 DPS at level 40, along with lightning-fast recharge for an Uber Rare. With these conditions met, he can kill a Dogumaru in simply 4 hits.
Immortal Yukimura: Insane speed along with a 1f attack animation, which means he has near guaranteed chance to deliver hits, along with short recharge time. Can make easy work of the Dark Otters if timed well.
Immortal Keiji: High health and DPS, along with short recharge time.
Divine Kai: Can tank a fair amount, even if the Dogumaru are stacked, has a quick recharge allowing for her to get back and soak up more damage, and can dish out some great punishment (around 1/10th of their HP). Cats In The Cradle can be an alternative substitute, for similar reasons
Ultima Galaxy Cosmo: Able to hit Dogumaru while having enough standing range to remain safe from their hits. Also, at level 32 or higher, he deals enough damage to OHKO the Ginger Snaches as well, which helps to prevent them from getting in other units' way.