|Cat Unit # 452|
|Primordial Cat||Modern Cat|
Evolves into Modern Cat at level 10.
- Cheap to produce.
- Decent health for its cost.
- Resistant to attacks from Metal Enemies and Relic Enemies.
- Immune to Curse.
- Low attack power.
- Low survivability against non-Metal/Relic enemies.
- Mediocre recharge time for a meatshield.
Serves as a meatshield against Relic and Metal enemies. Less effective on stages that mix them with other enemies as well as M. Ost due to its knockback and slow abilities.
Especially useful against Relic Bun-Bun, which takes 5 hits to dispatch a level 40 Modern Cat.
Cat Unit # 452
| A primitive felinoid from an ancient time, with
a charming finned tail and useful gills. Tough versus Metal and Relic enemies.
| This strange Cat(?) was found napping on the
windowsill. What unusual proportions she has! Tough versus Metal and Relic enemies.
Cat Unit # 452
古代ネコ (Kodai Neko)
| The ancestors of the cats inhabited far away in the ancient times
Charm point with a strong foot and fillet tail Strongly struck by metal enemies and ancient species.
現代ネコ (Gendai Neko)
| If you notice a cat who is taking a nap at the eaves
I love cushions and corrugated cardboards very much Strongly struck by metal enemies and ancient species.
- Chapter 1: $70
- Chapter 2: $105
- Chapter 3: $140
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|650 HP||8 damage||140||1s||10||1 time||8f0.26s||14.533-5.533s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,050 HP||136 damage||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Metal Enemies and Relic Enemies;
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|11,050 HP||136 damage||140||1s||10||1 time||8f0.26s||14.533-5.533s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Metal Enemies and Relic Enemies;
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: A prehistoric cat due to it having gills and a fish-like tail. Also has bigger feet than most cats.
- Evolved: Primordial Cat has truly evolved! Now with a bigger body and a modern cat posture. Also now has a cat's tail instead of a fishtail.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|