Three of the stages in this sub-chapter aren't too bad, but the other three are incredibly hard. Whether you're dealing with constantly spawning R. Osts accompanied by Trolly Bloggers; Kory, Rain D. and Camelle all at once or three boss fights in one stage, you'll have a handful. Having most of the Normal Cats' True Forms and Crazed Cats is almost essential, or else this could be unnecessarily difficult. Overall, definitely more of a challenge than Stairway to Darkness.
- 2★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 120%.
- 3★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 140%.
- 4★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 130% and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Trolly Blogger: A peon enemy similar to Those Guys, except with longer range, higher speed and an annoying knockback ability.
- Metal Doge: A Metal version of Doge with a faster attack rate and above-average damage. Has the regular Metal ability of only taking 1 damage per hit, and is usually spammed to protect stronger enemies.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|1-22-1||The Red Carpet (セレブな玄関, セレブな玄関, Celebrity Entrance)||A time-consuming stage where THE SLOTH appears as the boss once the base is attacked, backed up by an extremely buffed Teacher Bear. Increasingly powerful Celeboodles appear as support, and Squire Rel and Trolly Blogger appear as peons.|
|1-22-2||The Bathroom (バスルーム, Basurūmu, Bathroom)||Trolly Blogger appear as peons instantly, R. Osts are spawned periodically as the main threats, and a buffed Master A. appears after some time.|
|1-22-3||The VIP Room (オシャレVIPルーム, Oshare VIP Rūmu, Stylish VIP Room)||Metal Doge's first appearance. Doge, Doge Dark, Gabriel, Dagshund, Celeboodle and of course Metal Doge will constantly be spawned, accompanying a single Dober P.D that serves as the boss once the base is attacked.|
|1-22-4||Torture Room (拷問部屋, Gōmonheya, Torture Room)||A timed stage that spawns a Shy Boy at the start, and will spawn Assassin Bears en masse if you take longer than 45 seconds. Fortunately, the enemy base only has 10,000 HP, so it can easily be destroyed in time with Crazed Cow Cats.|
|1-22-5||Dictator's Garden (独裁者の庭, Dokusaisha no Niwa, Dictator's Garden)||Pigeon de Sable will be spawned at a constant rate. When the base is damaged, Camelle, Dark Emperor Nyandam, Kory, and if unlucky, a Rain D. will spawn. If not unlucky, 3 Rain Ds and a Teacher Bear will be spawned after a while, not at the start. After killing all of them, 2 Angelic Sleipnirs will spawn accompanied by Dark Otters.|
|1-22-6||Satan's Bedroom (魔王の寝室, Maō no Shinshitsu, Satan's Bedroom)||Master A. and Trolly Bloggers will spawn at the start. After attacking the enemy base for the first time, The Face will spawn with some buffed Shy Boys. A second time, a powerful Bore accompanied by Metal Doges will spawn. After the third time, Bun Bun Black, Dark Otters and Director Kurosawah will be spawned.|
Material Drop Rates
- Prince of Darkness is the first Stories of Legend sub-chapter to not have Those Guys in any of its stages.