- 3 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 12 seconds360f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 30 Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- Infinite Hippoes spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- Infinite Kang Roos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- 2 Corporal Weylands spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 50 seconds1,500f.
- 5 Ribbos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 J.K Bun Bun spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Bun Bun Black spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Strategy 1 (uberless)
Battle: Start by upgrading the worker, then let the first Shadow Boxer hit your base and respond with Pizza and Cat Jobs, then follow with Cameraman and start spamming Maximum for the rest of the fight.
The next step is advancing while dealing with the other peons with a couple of Pizza Cats. You should also add Apple and Sanzo to the spam more or less when your army is midway through. When the base is hit, you should be able to freeze the Bore and slow the Bun Buns, as well as using the cannon to break Ribbo's barrier. You will soon notice that Pizza and Cameraman are strong enough to knock the buns back quite often, allowing your stallers to do their job. Eventually you will kill the bore, when it happens, there will no longer be any need for Apple cat, so you can stop summoning him; as for the Ribbos, the cannon is your best weapon, but Pizza can also help if it generates a wave attack. It should not take long for the bosses to die and for you to win.