Prison Destruction is the third stage in Capone's Jail.
- From the start, 3 Metal Hippoes wil spawn. ~27 seconds later, 3 Owlbrows will spawn, and they will outspeed the metal hippoes and reach your defense first.
- When you are done with the front squad, a Bore will appear (~47 seconds since the start). If you got the Bore Knocked Back, 2 Shadow Boxers and 2 Black Gories (~93 seconds since the start) will spawn. After fighting those + Plus the bore sometime, at the 107'th second after starting the stage, a 200% Buffed Metal One Horn will appear, creating a shockwave and knocking back your cats.
- Owlbrows, Bore, SBK and Gory Blacks respawn after every ~67 seconds.
- If one has access to Catornado, this level can become immensely easier. Stacking them and Crazed Gross Cat behind a wall of meatshields can easily hold the line against the Metal Hippoes and Owlbrows.
- Sending out Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf can also help this level. Being this far into the game, one should have at least moderately powerful units, hopefully enough so to make this level manageable.
Strategy 0 (for 1 star difficulty)
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Macho Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat and any critical hitter.
- Require luck as the critical hitter perform Critical Hits that kill the Metal One Horn in one hit, the rest of enemies have either low health or many knock backs, which is not a threat if they stack behind Metal One Horn.
Strategy 1 (for 2/3 star difficulties)
- Line Up: Mohawk, Eraser, Crazed Wall, any critical hitter (Preferably Catornado), Crazed UFO, Lizard Cat, Crazed Dragon, Jamiera, Awakened Bahamut, any other useful Cat.
- Power-ups: It helps to bring in a Rich Cat.
- Don't do anything until the Owls get near your base. Then use your first few meatshields and drop some Crazed Dragon and King Dragon. Bore should be out when the Owls are dead.
- Use your money from the owls to spam Crazed UFO, and spawn more Dragons. Use Jamiera for Bores. Save Awakened Bahamut for when you need him.
- When the Metal One Horn spawns, use your critical hitter. Hopefully, you'll take him out early. By then you should have enough Dragons and UFOs that you win.
- Note that if you are able to smash through the initial Metal Hippoes, Owlbrows, and Bore, it is possible to destroy the enemy base and win the stage before the Metal One Horn even spawns. This requires good luck on criticals, however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.