Prison Destruction is the third stage in Capone's Jail.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 2 seconds60f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 2.67 seconds80f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 3.33 seconds100f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 27.33 seconds820f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 28 seconds840f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Bores spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 93.33 seconds2,800f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 94 seconds2,820f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 94.67 seconds2,840f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 95.33 seconds2,860f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Metal One Horn spawns as the boss after 106.67 seconds3,200f.
- If one has access to Catornado and Crazed Gross Cat, this level can become immensely easier. Stacking them and Crazed Gross Cat behind a wall of meatshields can easily hold the line against the Metal Hippoes and Owlbrows.
- Sending out Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf can also help this level. Being this far into the game, one should have at least moderately powerful units, hopefully enough so to make this level manageable.
Items: Rich Cat (recommended)
Don't do anything until the Owls get near your base. Then use your first few meatshields and drop some Crazed Dragon and King Dragon. Bore should be out when the Owls are dead. Use your money from the owls to spam Crazed UFO, and spawn more Dragons. Use Jamiera for Bores. Save Awakened Bahamut for when you need him.
When the Metal One Horn spawns, use your critical hitter. Hopefully, you'll take him out early. By then you should have enough Dragons and UFOs that you win. Note that if you are able to smash through the initial Metal Hippoes, Owlbrows, and Bore, it is possible to destroy the enemy base and win the stage before the Metal One Horn even spawns. This requires good luck on criticals, however.
Strategy 3 (4 Star)
Lineup: Gato Amigo (40), Li'l Eraser Cat (40+2), Jiangshi Cat (27+7), Bombercat (31), Cameraman Cat (40), Zamboney Cat (30), Cyborg Cat (39+3), Awakened Bahamut (30), Awakened Ururun (30), Corrupted Moneko (13)
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast
Firstly, the Metal Hippoes will spawn from the base the Owlbrows should come out not much later, upgrade your Worker Cat to level 4, and then send out Awakened Ururun and meatshields once you can. Awakened Ururun should deal with two or three of them, Bore will come out not long after that, spawn Cameraman Cat and occasional Cyborg Cats for extra DPS, Bore will soon die and you will get an injection of cash, send out Corrupted Moneko to deal with some of the Metal Hippoes. The Black enemy wave will then spawn, so send out Bombercat, Cameraman Cat and make sure your cash is above 4,500¢ so you can spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat to deal with them easily. If the boss shockwave from Metal One Horn knockbacks you behind your base, use Breakerblast and then Awakened Bahamut Cat will deal with them shortly. When moving up to the Metal One Horn send out Zamboney Cat and Corrupted Moneko, Zamboney Cat will help her finish her attack animation so she can kill the Metal One Horn, at this point in the battle you will have basically infinite money, and repeat the same steps for each extra wave that will come out afterwards.