Proletarian Box is the first stage in Drunken Foundry.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 8 seconds240f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 20 Relic Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~12 seconds300f~360f.
- 30 Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 8~10 seconds240f~300f.
- 40 Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~8 seconds180f~240f.
- 40 Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~6 seconds60f~180f.
- 25 Sir Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.33~2 seconds10f~60f.
- 2 Project As spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Sir Rel (10%) spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Battle: Start by having a small amount of Erasers (only regular) and a single Slapstick take care of the first few enemies, then stop spamming Erasers when Slapstick starts to advance, this way the enemies will be able to push back and you can get more worker levels. Next, you should hit the base, when you go for it, keep using only the aforementioned 2 units, but add Manic Legs and do not stop spamming; Manic Eraser can be added from the moment you hit the base. Once that happens, wait for the 2 armies to stop at a certain place before summoning Mina, as summoning her too early could cause her to get overwhelmed. From now on, it's just "spam to win". You can add Ramen to the spam when you have excessive money to make things a bit easier, but he may push too hard and cause Mina problems if his level is to high, so you may want to use Artist instead.