Protein Cartel is the third stage in Pumping Titanium.
- 1 Hackey spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 2 Gobbles spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 1.67~2.33 seconds50f~70f.
- 4 Gobbles spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 1.33~2 seconds40f~60f.
- 7 Gobbles spawn after 63.33 seconds1,900f, delay 1~1.67 seconds30f~50f.
- Infinite Gobbles spawn after 103.33 seconds3,100f, delay 50~83.33 seconds1,500f~2,500f.
This stage is not playing around. It spams Gobbles like they're peons.
Fishman should be able to knockback a Gobble in one hit, but in order to do so they must be level 58, level 50 with Attack Buff Talent level 8, or level 50 with Attack Buff Talent level 2 and an Attack Up (Sm) Combo. Cameraman should be able to knockback a Gobble in six hits, but in order to do so they must be level 58, level 50 with Attack Buff Talent level 7, or level 50 with Attack Buff Talent level 2 and a Attack Up (Sm) Combo and should have the Survivor Talent maxed out.
If they are high leveled enough, then its just blindly spamming Cameraman to win. Otherwise, you’ll need additional support from a well-timed Awakened Bahamut hit, Ururun, or other heavy attackers. Rich Cat is highly recommended if your Cameraman is not high leveled enough.
Lineup: Biohazard, Bony Bone, Cheating Heart (if possible, otherwise, use Sister Act or a Strong Up combo), Fishman (Lv. 58+ or Lv. 50 w/Max Attack Up) & Cameraman (Survivor 10 and must knockback Gobble in 6 hits). Add talented Necro-Dancer if owned.
Spawn a Fishman. Then spawn a Cameraman. Then spawn another Fishman. After that, spam only Cameraman. If your units are high leveled enough, you should beat the stage.