- Infinite Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 2 Chickful As spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 2 Chickful As spawn after 20.33 seconds610f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 2 Chickful As spawn after 20.67 seconds620f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 2 Dagshunds spawn after 22.67 seconds680f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 10 Gabriels spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
-Lineup: Row 1: Maniac eraser, maniac mohawk cat, eraser cat, mohawk cat, and ramen cat. Row 2: Maniac macho legs, cancan cat or bullet train cat, time traveller cat, awakened bahaumat, cat god the awesome or an anti angel uber with decent attack power and range (ex: Jizo's moving castle, Mami Tomoe). All meatshields should be atleast level 40, super rares level 30, and ubers level 30. Cancan talents are also helpful but optional.
At the start of the battle immediately send out maniac mohawk cat and ramen to stall Sunfish Jones and the peons briefly. Once the dagshund and chickful As spawn lure them to about half way on the screen and then start spawning all of your meatshields and cancan or bullet train to take down peons. Once you have control, spawn cat god the awesome. His role is to sync the chickful As as without this, they have immense pushing power. As long as you've brought enough meatshields, de-syncing shouldn't be too big of an issue. Use time traveller cat to deal damage to the chickful As. If you're using an anti angel uber, then you should be able to brute force the chickful A's. Use cancan(bullet train), Mmacho legs, and time traveller to kill the dagshunds and snipe Sunfish Jones. Since chickful As and dagshund spawn in groups, it could become deadly if you aren't able to clear each wave before the next reaches you. Having relative sync is almost mandatory if this happens. Eventually the waves will let up and when you have a clear shot of Sunfish Jones, chip away at it with awakened bahaumat. Once Sunfish Jones is dead you should be able to win.