This sub-chapter is, overall, easier than the previous subchapter. With the right strategy and cats, most stages can be completed with ease. Protein Cartel, however, may prove to be troublesome if your anti-floating cats are not sufficiently leveled.
- This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- In addition, Li'l Zyclone from the Into the Future Ch. 3 Zombie Outbreaks stages appears for the first time in Uncanny Legends.
List of Stages
This subchapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 25-1: Treadmill Powered - This stage includes a Doge Base and four boss shockwaves. The boss shockwaves will occur everytime the base health drops by 1%. The 1st shockwave spawns a Elizabeth the LVIth, the 2nd a Bore, the 3rd a Nimoy Bore, while the 4th spawns both bores along with Elizabeth the LVIth.
- Stage 25-2: Vengeful Sandbag - The stage starts by spawning 3 Doge Darks, after the doges have been killed, 3 Dark Otters will spawn, after the 3 dark otters are killed, 3 Assassin Bears buffed to 800% will spawn, luckily they can be killed with the cat cannon.
- Stage 25-3: Protein Cartel - The stage starts by spawning 2 Gobbles. Hackey and a wave of 4 Gobbles will spawn after 30 seconds. 30 seconds later, a wave of 7 Gobbles will spawn.
- Stage 25-4: Anaerobic Cycling - The stage starts off with waves of Squire Rels and Sir Rels. Upon hitting the base, an Oldhorn will spawn along with 3 Li'l Zyclones spawning 800f apart.
- Stage 25-5: Sauna Handstands - The stage starts by immediately spawning St. Dober. Soon after, 5 Croakleys will appear spawning non-exponentially.
- Stage 25-6: Lakeside Bootcamp - The stage starts off by spawning Mr. Angel and Doge Dark. After hitting the base, Koronium will spawn with waves of Ginger Snaches and Kroxos.
- Pumping Titanium may be a reference to "Pumping Iron", a bodybuilding documentary.