- Doge, Snache and Those Guys spawn at the beginning. Each continues to spawn every 3~20 seconds.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Doge Dark, Ginger Snache and a trio of Kories are spawned.
- Doge Dark respawns infinitely every 6~20 seconds.
- Ginger Snache respawns infinitely every 10~30 seconds.
- Up to 3 more Kories can be seen in this stage. The 4th and 5th ones spawn 16.7~20 seconds500~600f after the initial trio, and the 6th spawns 16.7~20 seconds after that.
There are multiple strategies available by Nurse Wuffa, Lucas IV, or SilumanTomcat. The easiest strategy (found on Wuffa’s video) is to stack shockwave immune cats by using Li‘l Tank to meatshield. Since his range is lower than any enemies range, the enemies will separate based on range and die one by one to your ranged attackers. It’s important to not let your meatshields die, because otherwise a clump of peons will die and you’ll lose valuable distance to the enemy base. Thus, plan to have 3-4 meatshields alive at all times. If you stack 4 Mushashis, you will probably win the stage. Cyberpunk is also a good cat to stack for the control he offers. Needless to say, Shishilan and Akira make the stage a joke, along with a powerhouse like Li’l Valkyrie or a niche uber like Eva Unit 00. Using octopus cat with cat production combos along with ranged cats like Paris is also advised.