- Infinite Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys (4,000%) spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~20 seconds180f~600f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~30 seconds300f~900f.
- 3 Kories spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 2 Kories spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 1 Kory spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Those Guys (100%) spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
There are multiple strategies available by Nurse Wuffa or Lucas IV. The easiest strategy, found on Wuffa's video below, is to stack shockwave immune cats by using Li'l Tank Cat to meatshield. Since his range is lower than any enemy's range, the enemies will separate based on range and die one by one to your ranged attackers. It's important to not let your meatshields die, because otherwise a clump of peons will die and you'll lose valuable distance. Thus, plan to have at least 3-4 meatshields alive at all times. If you stack 4 Musashis, you will probably win the stage. Cyberpunk is also a good cat to stack for the crowd control he offers, although admittedly needing support from Wave Blockers. Using Octopus with Cat Production combos along with ranged cats like Paris is also advised.