Rain D. is a large, fast-moving enemy with moderately high health. At 100% strength magnification, his headbutt attacks deal about 5,000 damage each. Rain D. also notoriously has an extremely high knockback count and deceptively long range along with a fast attack rate, making him quite the threat when guarded by enemies with few to no knockbacks.
Although intimidating when buffed, this enemy becomes somewhat easier to deal with later on in the game, due to an abundance of Long Distance/Wave Attack units such as Cyberpunk Cat, Vaulter Cat and Crazed Gross Cat.
To stall Rain D, use a few units that deal enough damage to knock him back while outranging him, such as Paris Cat, Sexy Legs Cat, or Dragon Cat so that he doesn't quickly shred your defenses before you store up enough cash to deploy heavier hitters such as True Valkyrie Cat or Ururun Cat. When buffed, sending the cheapest meatshields (75¢) on different intervals can help to effectively stall Rain D. while accumulating cash.
Kill him fast by using cats that land huge amounts of damage per hit as he gets knocked back less times, or stack tons of fast attacking units that outrange it to keep it in a constant knockback cycle until it dies, a good example of units that can do this are units that can do Surge Attacks such as Kasli the Bane.
|Enemy Unit # 42||White|
|Gets really depressed when Christmas|
comes around. Also hates Red.
Don't ask why.
Give the poor guy a break.
|Cat Unit # 42||White|
|Is very confident in his ability to sing.|
Naturally, he's a huge fan of the Yomiuri Giants.
There are also rumors that somebody is inside his fur,
but he himself has denied them.
- Stage 8-8: Frontier Spirit (100%)
- Stage 10-3: Thick Magma (100%)
- Stage 16-3: Bikini Territory (100%)
- Stage 17-5: Chicken Game (200%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (300%)
- Stage 24-4: Trap of Cowards (200%)
- Stage 26-6: Benzene Field (300%)
- Stage 28-1: At Least I'm a Cat (300%)
- Stage 30-1: Hungry Forest (300%)
- Stage 38-6: No Return Flights (400%)
- Stage 45-6: Scorched Tollbooth (400%)
- Stage 47-6: Apocalypse Temple (400%)
- Stage 4-5: Frontier Dawn (600%)
- Stage 17-2: Sticky Shower (600%)
- Stage 21-6: Lifesaving Shovel (500%)
- Stage 22-5: Rebel Scraps (500%)
- Stage 26-1: Curry Comet (500%)
- Stage 26-3: Rainbow Bridge Toll (500%)
- Bears be Bare: Fighting Bearhanded (100%)
- The Crazed Bird: Flappy Cat (Insane) (100%)
- Jolly St. Nick: War on Xmas (150%)
- Bird Maniac: Forest Beasts (Deadly) (200%)
- Li'l Bird Awakens!: Tiny Wings (Deadly) (200%)
- Autumn = Sports Day!: Everyone Wins (100%)
- Adult Cat Awakes!: Growing Up (Expert) (150%)
- Sports Day Awakens!: Sweat and Tears (Insane) (200%)
- Reindeer Fish Awakens!: Reindeer Road (Expert) (200%)
- Forbidden Bride Pt II: Awkward S.O. (200%)
- Worker's Revolution Premium Friday (100%)
- Wrath of the Divine: Revenge of A-Cyclone (Deadly) (300%)
- Duel Under the Stars: Commander (Veteran) (100%)
- Le'Grim Strikes!!:
- Rampage Lv21 (100%)
- Rampage Lv22 (110%)
- Rampage Lv23 (120%)
- Rampage Lv24 (130%)
- Rampage Lv25 (150%)
- Rampage Lv26 (180%)
- Rampage Lv27 (210%)
- Rampage Lv28 (240%)
- Rampage Lv29 (270%)
- Rampage Lv30 (300%)
- Rampage Lv31 (340%)
- Rampage Lv32 (380%)
- Rampage Lv33 (420%)
- Rampage Lv34 (460%)
- Rampage Lv35 (500%)
- Rampage Lv36 (520%)
- Rampage Lv37 (540%)
- Rampage Lv38 (560%)
- Rampage Lv39 (580%)
- Rampage Lv40 (600%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 32 (400%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|90,000 HP||4,547 damage
|41f (1.37 seconds)||25||20 times||20f 0.67s |
(21f 0.7s backswing)
- His Japanese name, Nakai-kun, is derived from the word tonakai, meaning "reindeer". It's also a reference to Masahiro Nakai, who had a television program named Nakai-kun Onsen and, like Rain D. in the Japanese Version, likes baseball and singing.