Ranking Dojo (ネコ道場にてランキングの間) is an event that first appeared from July 31st to August 7th, 2017. This event was officially added in the 6.3 update. The Ranking Dojo is accessed from the Catclaw Dojo menu, so the player needs to unlock the Catclaw Dojo feature in order to participate by completing Chapter 1 of Empire of Cats.
About Ranking DojoDuring this event, the cat on the front door is replaced with the ranking as shown below. A new, blue-colored Dojo area called the Arena of Honor is available aside Hall of Initiates. On the right from top to bottom are the Rewards List button, the Ranking Chart and personal statistics including personal high score, personal ranking in percentage and personal title:
About Ranking Dojo Battles
The player has 3 instead of the usual 5 minutes limit during a Ranking Dojo stage (ランキングステージ, Ranking Stage). These stages require 1 Cat Food or 30 Energy to play. If the player exits the game during the battle, Cat Food won't be refunded. Other than that, stage's gimmick is same as regular Dojo Stages:
- The player has an unlimited supply of Speed Ups and Cat CPUs, other items are disabled.
- The player's score increases as their cats defeat enemies.
- Defeating enemies won't give money.
- After 3 minutes, remaining enemies on screen are not wiped, nothing happens even if they knockout the Cat Base.
- The enemy base is an indestructible Scarecrow.
- Score per enemy kill = Enemy's Cash Drop [unaffected by treasures or abilities] + Enemy's Dojo Bounty Score [Refer to the respective dojo's schematics] * (1 + Current Dojo Time Left[seconds] / Total Dojo Time[seconds])
After clearing a Ranking Stage, the player will be given a title depend on the score, this requires Internet connection to update the ranking.
List of Ranking Dojo Stages
- Crimson Trial - Contains Red and Angel enemies, such as Bore and Angelic Sleipnir, along with a Dober P.D.
- Shadow Trial - Contains Alien and Black enemies, such as Dark Otter and Elizabeth the LVIth, along with a Camelle.
- Phoenix Trial - Contains Floating and Zombie enemies, such as Pigeon de Sable, Li'l Bun Bun and Zroco, along with a Kory.
- Council of the Vampires - Contains Red and Zombie enemies, such as Ginger Snache, J.K Bun Bun and Shadow Boxer K, along with a Rain D..
- Dance in the Sky - Contains Floating and Angel enemies, such as Pigeon de Sable, Teacher Bun Bun and Chickful A, along with a Wall Doge.
- The Dead from Space - Contains Alien and Zombie enemies, such as Znache, Zory and I.M. Phace along with a H. Nah.
- Five Year Plan - Exactly the same as Wanderer's Trial but Squire Rel is replaced by Firework Guys.
- Six Year Plan - Exactly the same as Five Year Plan.
- Seven Year Plan - Exactly the same as Five Year Plan and Six Year Plan.
- Weak of Spirit - Exclusively appears during the Merc Storia Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab, along with Doge Dark Dark Otter and Shy Boy.
- Into the Fray: Servants Strike! - Exclusively appears during the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel Collaboration Event. Contains the Servants from the collab, along with Gory Blacks, Doge Darks, Squire Rels and Kang Roos.
- Aqua Paradiso - Exclusively appears during the Survive! Mola Mola! Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab.
- Kerihime Corps Attack! - Exclusively appears during the Princess Punt Sweets Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab, along with B.B.Bunny and Gabriel.
- Castle & Dragon And Dojo - Exclusively appears during the Castle & Dragon Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab.
- Attack of the Shakurels - Exclusively appears during the Shakurel Planet Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab.
- I Seek the Strongest - Exclusively appears during the Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab.
- MikuMiku Music Fest - Exclusively appears during the Hatsune Miku Collaboration Event. Contains the enemies from the collab, along with 400.
Depends on personal ranking in percentage, the player will be given a title and receive rewards sent to their mailbox found in the Main Menu.
|1~10%||Grandmaster (伝説, Legend)||100 Cat Food/ 1 Treasure Radar|
|11~20%||Master (免許皆伝)||80 Cat Food/ 1 Cat Jobs|
|21~30%||Expert (道場主, Dojo Lord)||60 Cat Food/ 1 Sniper Cat|
|31~40%||Adept (師範, Shihan, Expert)||50 Cat Food/ 1 Rich Cat|
|41~50%||Disciple (黒帯, Black Belt)||40 Cat Food/ 1 Cat CPU|
|51~75%||Initiate (白帯, White Belt)||30 Cat Food/ 1 Speed UP|
|~100%||Trainee (入門者, Beginner)||20 Cat Food/ XP +5000|
- When the Ranking Dojo was first released, all rankings gave the player 20 Cat Food. This was later changed to compensate the players' effort in the rankings.
Notes During Ranking Dojo
There are more cautions besides Internet connection during this event:
※Some time after the event, the result announcements and rewards will take place, although it may take a bit of time to apply them
※Illegitimate activities such as modifying data will result in disqualification; the account may be banned under certain circumstances
※Ranking Dojo will be accessible as soon as you have cleared EoC Chapter 1
- Crimson Trial
- Shadow Trial
- Phoenix Trial
- Council of the Vampires
- Dance in the Sky
- The Dead from Space
- Five Year Plan
- Six Year Plan
- Seven Year Plan
- Weak of Spirit
- Into the Fray: Servants Strike!
- Aqua Paradiso
- Kerihime Corps Attack!
- Castle & Dragon And Dojo
- I Seek the Strongest
- Miku Miku Song Festival