|Cat Unit # 604|
Evolves into Ranma Cat (F) at level 10.
- 20% chance to slow Floating enemies
- Deals massive damage against Floating enemies [Normal]
- 30% chance to dodge Floating enemies [Evolved]
- Low health and attack power
- Low movement speed
- Low range
This unit, like Akane Cat, has too low stats and range to be useful outside of early-game. Her only usable stats are at level 30 and above, and by that point you should invest in more powerful cats such as Sanzo Cat or Cameraman Cat, in which you will get much more usage from than Ranma Cat (M).
|Cat Unit # 604||Rare Cat|
Ranma Cat (M)
|Die hard fan of Anything Goes Martial Arts.|
Cat Fist technique is deadly at close range.
Massive damage to Floating, with chance to Slow!
Ranma Cat (F)
|Turned into a lady Cat for some reason.Can't|
figure out why, looking for a way to turn back.
Chance to Slow and Dodge Floating attacks.
|Cat Unit # 604||Rare Cat|
ネコ乱馬（男) (Neko Ranba（Otoko）, Cat Ranma (Male))
|A cat high school student who aims to become a master of the indiscriminate Saotome style of fighting|
His signature move, the "Cat Fist," sends the neighborhood into a whirlwind of slapstick!
Deals super damage to Floating Enemies and sometimes slows them down
ネコらんま（女) (Neko Ranba（Onna）, Cat Ranma (Female))
|This is the first time I've ever seen a fighter cat whose gender has somehow changed to female|
I can't think of any reason for it, and I'm looking for a way to change back to a man
Occasionally slows down Floating Enemies and nullifies their attacks
- Chapter 1: 480¢
- Chapter 2: 720¢
- Chapter 3: 960¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Ranma Cat (M)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|780 HP||165 damage||230||2.43 seconds||16||3 times||0.53s||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,260 HP||2,805 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (935 at 16f, 935 at 21f, 935 at 26f);|
Deals x3 damage to Floating enemies.
|Ranma Cat (F)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|13,260 HP||2,805 damage||230||2.43 seconds||16||3 times||0.53s||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+80||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (935 at 16f, 935 at 21f, 935 at 26f);|
Might dodge attacks from Floating enemies for 2 seconds (30%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Ranma Cat (M)'s stats.
- Normal Form: ?
- Evolved Form: ?
|Ranma 1/2 Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|