Rays of Gold (Expert) is the second stage in Growing Yellow.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 30.33~60.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 28.33 seconds850f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 5 Gabriels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 0.67~1.67 seconds20f~50f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 7 Angelic Gories spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 8 Gabriels spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
The start is relatively easy, but once you hit the base, Angelic Gories start spawning. Remember that Angelic Gory has 98,000 hp and deals 5,567 damage! Due to this, anti-Angel cats are highly recommended. Long-ranged cats are also highly recommended.
- Kalisa: Great nuke damage to all of the Angel enemies present here. Just make sure to protect her well.
- Kintaro: Any form of him works well here, provides good stackable crowd-control in his first form and higher damage output in his other forms to keep those pesky Angelic Gories at bay.
- Kasa Jizo: A no brainer, his DPS against Angel enemies in any of his forms make this stage a joke. His Normal Form will probably be the most effective at clearing this stage fast though.
- Juvens: A very good tanker against the Angel enemies in this stage while also being able to do some good DPS output.
- Urashima Taro: Same as Juvens. Just remember to use either his Evolved Form or True Form here.
- Mami Tomoe: Similar to Kalisa's nuke damage, but she has more range and a Long Distance area of effect to make sure nothing survives.
- Dark Merchant Babil: Like Mami Tomoe, minus the Long Distance.
- Dark Catman: Same as Dark Merchant Babil.