Rays of Gold (Expert) is the second stage in Growing Yellow.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 33.33~66.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 28.33 seconds850f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 2 Gabriels spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 18.33~20 seconds550f~600f.
- 5 Gabriels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 0.67~1.67 seconds20f~50f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
The start is relatively easy, but once you hit the base, Angelic Gories start spawning. Remember that Angelic Gory has 98,000 HP and deals 5,567 damage per hit while striking rapidly with Area Attacks! Due to this, anti-Angel Cats are highly recommended. Long-ranged cats are also highly recommended.
- Kalisa: Great nuke damage to all of the Angel enemies present here. Just make sure to protect her well.
- Kintaro: Any form of him works well here, provides good stackable crowd-control in his first form and higher damage output in his other forms to keep those pesky Angelic Gories at bay.
- Kasa Jizo: A no brainer, his DPS against Angel enemies in any of his forms make this stage a joke. His Normal Form will probably be the most effective at clearing this stage fast though.
- Juvens: A very good tanker against the Angel enemies in this stage while also being able to do some good DPS output.
- Urashima Taro: Same as Juvens. Just remember to use either his Evolved Form or True Form here.
- Mami Tomoe: Similar to Kalisa's nuke damage, but she has more range and a Long Distance area of effect to make sure nothing survives.
- Dark Merchant Babil: Like Mami Tomoe, minus the Long Distance.
- Dark Catman: Same as Dark Merchant Babil.