Rays of Gold (Insane) is the third stage in Growing Yellow.
Heavenly Hippoe, Gabriel and Angelic Gory appear as peons and support. Angelic Sleipnir appears as the boss after enemy base is damaged. Angelic Sleipnir also appears as the main threat, due to his knockback ability and averagely good status. Sleipnir becomes especially perilous after teamed up with Gabriel and Angelic Gory. They will break through player's line easily if they aren't on their toes.
Angelic Sleipnir has quite long range so bring Bahamut and any cats that have a longer range than 372. The player should consider to bring Artist Cat as a meat shield (if he is Level 30+). Also, choose cats who has AoE skills, good DPS and range, because you always want those peons killed ASAP.
For first time players: Since this is probably the first time you've encountered Angelic Sleipnir, it is recommended to spam any Anti-Angel Cats. Bahamut should take care of Sleipnir, so don't worry about him. Also,any true form is recommended,especially the flying cat.
- Kalisa: Great nuke damage to all of the Angel enemies present here. Just make sure to protect her well.
- Kintaro: Any form of him works well here, provides good stackable crowd-control in his first form and higher damage output in his other forms to keep those pesky Angelic Gories at bay.
- Kasa Jizo: A no brainer, his DPS against Angel enemies in any of his forms make this stage a joke. His Normal Form will probably be the most effective at clearing this stage fast though.
- Juvens: A very good tanker against the Angel enemies in this stage while also being able to do some good DPS output.
- Urashima Taro: Same as Juvens. Just remember to use either his Evolved Form or True Form here.
- Mami Tomoe: Similar to Kalisa's nuke damage, but she has more range and a Long Distance area of effect to make sure nothing survives.
- Dark Merchant Babil: Like Mami Tomoe, minus the Long Distance.
- Dark Catman: Same as Dark Merchant Babil.
- Succubus Cat: A relatively cheap Uber that can freeze Angel enemies, allowing your other units time to get damage in on the peons and Angelic Sleipnir. Beware her low health, low range, and long attack animation; sometimes, it's just better to use Juliet the Maiko.
Lineup: Ramen Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs, Crazed UFO, Ururun Cat, Awakened Bahamut, 5 left slots for your choice.
Ramen cat at level 30 has more than 50,000 HP against angel enemies. Bring him here if you have him. Stall the three Heavnely Hippoes with Ramen Cats and when Angelic Gory comes, start spamming everything EXCEPT Awakened Bahamut. When the enemy base is about to get damaged, send Awakened Bahamut AND time the Base Cannon at the right time. If done correctly, Bahamut should hit the base and hit the boss once. It will be knocked back but since you have supports behind the line, they will kill the Angelic Gory(s) and Heavenly Hippoe(s). If you are lucky enough, Bahamut will run through everything and hit Angelic Sleipnir. A level 30 A. Bahamut can take Angelic Sleipnir in a total of 4 hits. Leaving him just 1 knockback left and kill the boss.
|Chuck||No Ubers, low levels.|