Re-Leaf Towers is the third stage in Ancient Forest Labyrinth.
- 1 Surge Base spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 3 Kroxos spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 2 Metal Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 6 Kroxos spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 1 Project A spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 10 Metal Doges spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- 3 Super Metal Hippoes spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 53.33~56.67 seconds1,600f~1,700f.
- 1 Sir Metal Seal spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
Lineup: Miracle Performance, Bony Bone, Biohazard, Manic Eraser, Future Cat, Slime Cat, Cameraman Cat, Catasaurus
Recommended Talents: Cameraman Crit, Catasaurus Crit Up
Since this is the Surge Base chapter, you have to lure again. Luring can give you an advantage, because Project A is slow. For the start off, just use your critters. The crit up combo helps immensely, and as long as you're able to stack camera you should be fine. Upgrade your wallet, and then trigger the base. Use Slime waves to chip at Project A (Slime outranges Metal Doge and Those Guys), and use Camera, Cata, and both Monekos to deal with the Metals.