Realm of Carnage (Deadly) is an Advent Stage appearing on the 11th, 12th, 25th, and 26th of every month. When clearing the stage, there is a chance to unlock Express Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 Hannya spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 4~6 seconds120f~180f.
- 4 Ginger Snaches spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 2~3 seconds60f~90f.
- 2 Ginger Snaches spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 5.33~8 seconds160f~240f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 2.67~4 seconds80f~120f.
- 1 Ginger Snache spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 2 Ginger Snaches spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 R. Ost spawns after 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 R. Ost spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Sir Seals spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000~1,500f.
- Infinite Bores spawn after 283.33 seconds8,500f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- Infinite R. Osts spawn after 366.67 seconds11,000f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
The key of the stage is to kill the Bores and R. Osts quickly in order to whittle down Hannya's health before another Bore/R. Ost can spawn. Since this stage mostly focuses more on how strong your units are, anti-Red Uber Rare Cats also work great here, like Kuu. However, you will also need ranged units to take care of R. Ost, such as Dragon Cat or Crazed Dragon Cat.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
- Pai-Pai: The designated "counter" to the stage. Soaks up hits like no tomorrow and can make short work of both Bore and Hannya. Immunity to Hannya's weaken means she can get right up without any real danger. Her range also allows her to act as support against R. Ost.
- Tesalan Pasalan/Lufalan Pasalan: A sure-fire way to get rid of a Bore or R. Ost. Sadly does not outrange Hannya but can still guarantee a quick kill on the support to give you more breathing room.
- Tropical Kalisa: Excellent nuker against both Hannya and Bore. If timed correctly she can put on some major damage to the boss. Just be sure to time her correctly...
- Eva Unit-02: Better in True Form, is able to dish out massive damage to Hannya and Bore while also being able to tank some hits from Hannya and can even hit Hannya from behind a Bore / R. Ost if positioned correctly.
Lineup: The best set of Attack or Defense Combos you have (Seasons of Love/Three Kings/Lion King recommended), Dragon Cat (unless included in the Combos), Eraser Cat*, Crazed Whale Cat*, Island Cat*, Crazed Dragon Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat.
*must be at a high level (at least 20+35 for Normal Cats, 30 for Crazed Whale Cat), True Form if possible.
Bore phase: When the first Bore arrives, use Island and Crazed Whale to stall and continue slowly upgrading your Worker Cat. Killing the Bore before R. Ost arrives is crucial as dealing with them both will be extremely troublesome, so add Crazed Dragon if needed. When the Bore is defeated, continue deploying Crazed Whales and Island Cat to deal some damage to Hannya.
R.Ost phase: When he arrives, stop deploying them, instead spam Eraser and summon Awakened Bahamut, Crazed Dragon and King Dragon to damage the R. Ost, all while continuing to slowly upgrade your Worker Cat. Awakened Bahamut should easily take R. Ost down if timed well. A good way to do this is to send out one Eraser when the R. Ost is really close (next to your base), and as soon as R. Ost attacks your eraser, send out Awakened Bahamut. Then, spam meatshields after R. Ost gets KB’d. This strategy to time Awakened Bahamut could also be done with thunderbolt for an even easier timing. After Bore's death, start sending only Crazed Whales and Island Cats out to damage Hannya. Repeat the above when the Bores and R. Ost arrive and you should be able to win the stage eventually.
Note: Manage your money properly and do not unnecessarily deploy troops, or it may result in your loss.
- Crazed Dragon and/or A. Bahamut may be replaced by 1 or 2 adequate Uber Rares, like Pai-Pai Z or Divine Kuu and/or a mid-ranged unit like Cyborg Cat; all that changes is what the bore and R. Ost killers are. Units like Cyborg Cat may work for R. Ost, Kuu is ideal for the Bore, while the likes of Pai-Pai can handle both.
- Eraser Cat can be replaced by other meatshields, as long as they are strong; Maximum the Fighter is the best choice, but Jiangshi Cat and Crazed Wall Cat/Manic Eraser Cat also work, while 75¢ cats do not.
- Recommended Combos could be swapped for Attack-based ones, but 90% of the time it is better to go with strength and defense, as units struggle do reach enemies to deal damage in the first place. The only part where damage is better is the Bore, so only use an Attack Up Combo if the Bore can be stalled but takes too long to die.
- Fried Shrimp Cat/Roe Cat may be added in place of a cat on the first row if a different set of Combos is used or in place of one of the "2 attackers" (Awakened Bahamut Cat and Crazed Dragon Cat), doing so is only recommended if the enemies push so much that the defense isn't enough.
- Lion Cat and other cats that may be here for Combos should never be used, but a fast unit like lion may still be used for quickly reaching Hannya in case of an emergency, it could be better in some cases and worse in others, but it makes little difference.
- Less Combo cats for more variance in the army may be a viable strategy, but it is highly unrecommended unless the units one owns don't allow good enough Combos.
Strategy 2 (ft. Healer and Lion)
Lineup: The Gross!!! Cat Combo, any good Uber for R. Ost (really anything that outranges it), Awakened Bahamut (30), Healer Cat CC (30), Lion Cat (20+16), Elemental Duelist (30+1)(Manic Island probably also works), Roe Cat (29+1) and Island Cat (20+18).
Battle Items: Treasure Radar
Cat Cannon: Thunderbolt
Battle: Upgrade the Worker Cat twice, then let the Ginger Snaches hit your base. Wait until you have 7,500¢ in your wallet, then start summoning all your cheap cats (Manic Macho Legs, Macho Leg Cat, Healer, Lion, Elemental, Roe, Island). Healer should eventually freeze the Bore, and Duelist and Island will burst it down. Continue spamming those cheap cats until Bore is dead. Then, this is the most key moment. By now, Hannya should be just far enough away from your stack. This is when the Lion Cats you have stacked behind the Bore rush in to take Hannya's attack. Now, healer should have a clean shot towards Hannya, and freeze it.
Now, You send in Awakened Bahamut to deal a damage knock back to the boss. When Hannya becomes unfrozen again, use Thunderbolt to stop its attack so healer can attack again. Healer then will be able to freeze Hannya again, and another damage knockback is dealt. The boss should be knockbacked, but this time, Healer will be able to freeze it again. You are now free to kill it. With Hannya gone, Awakened Bahamut should land at least one hit against the incoming R. Ost. Then, let your Uber from before finish the job and kill the base.
For the video this strategy is based on, see Hotstika's video in the table below.
|Hostika||No Gacha Cheese, req. Healer Cat CC|
- In the Japanese Version, this is the only Advent Stage whose name does not include the level's difficulty.
- Prior to April 2017 (February 2018 in the English Version), this stage had no known schedule.
- The enemy base's HP is composed of two 666s, believed to be the "Number of the Beast".
- The River Styx is a river from Greek Mythology which makes the boundary between the world of the living and the Underworld. Source and more info.