- 1 Hannya spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 4~6 seconds120f~180f.
- 4 Ginger Snaches spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 2~3 seconds60f~90f.
- 2 Ginger Snaches spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 5.33~8 seconds160f~240f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 2.67~4 seconds80f~120f.
- 1 Ginger Snache spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 2 Ginger Snaches spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 R. Ost spawns after 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 R. Ost spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Sir Seals spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000~1,500f.
- Infinite Bores spawn after 283.33 seconds8,500f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- Infinite R. Osts spawn after 366.67 seconds11,000f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
The key of the stage is to kill the Bores and R. Osts quickly in order to whittle down Hannya's health before another Bore/R. Ost can spawn. Since this stage mostly focuses more on how strong your units are, anti-Red Uber Rare Cats also work great here, like Kuu. However, you will also need ranged units to take care of R. Ost, such as Dragon Cat or Crazed Dragon Cat.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
- Pai-Pai: The designated "counter" to the stage. Soaks up hits like no tomorrow and can make short work of both Bore and Hannya. Immunity to Hannya's weaken means she can get right up without any real danger. Her range also allows her to act as support against R. Ost.
- Tesalan Pasalan/Lufalan Pasalan: A sure-fire way to get rid of a Bore or R. Ost. Sadly does not outrange Hannya but can still guarantee a quick kill on the support to give you more breathing room.
- Tropical Kalisa: Excellent nuker against both Hannya and Bore. If timed correctly she can put on some major damage to the boss. Just be sure to time her correctly...
- Eva Unit-02: Better in True Form, is able to dish out massive damage to Hannya and Bore while also being able to tank some hits from Hannya and can even hit Hannya from behind a Bore / R. Ost if positioned correctly.
Strategy 1 (ft. Healer and Lion)
Lineup: The Gross!!! Cat Combo, any good Uber for R. Ost (really anything that outranges it), Awakened Bahamut (30), Healer Cat CC (30), Lion Cat (20+16), Elemental Duelist (30+1)(Manic Island probably also works), Roe Cat (29+1) and Island Cat (20+18).
Battle Items: Treasure Radar
Cat Cannon: Thunderbolt
Battle: Upgrade the Worker Cat twice, then let the Ginger Snaches hit your base. Wait until you have 7,500¢ in your wallet, then start summoning all your cheap cats (Manic Macho Legs, Macho Leg Cat, Healer, Lion, Elemental, Roe, Island). Healer should eventually freeze the Bore, and Duelist and Island will burst it down. Continue spamming those cheap cats until Bore is dead. Then, this is the most key moment. By now, Hannya should be just far enough away from your stack. This is when the Lion Cats you have stacked behind the Bore rush in to take Hannya's attack. Now, healer should have a clean shot towards Hannya, and freeze it.
Now, You send in Awakened Bahamut to deal a damage knock back to the boss. When Hannya becomes unfrozen again, use Thunderbolt to stop its attack so healer can attack again. Healer then will be able to freeze Hannya again, and another damage knockback is dealt. The boss should be knockbacked, but this time, Healer will be able to freeze it again. You are now free to kill it. With Hannya gone, Awakened Bahamut should land at least one hit against the incoming R. Ost. Then, let your Uber from before finish the job and kill the base.