- For the levels of Baron Seal Strikes, see Baron Seal Strikes/Red Alerts 1~20, Baron Seal Strikes/Red Alerts 21~40 and Baron Seal Strikes/Red Alerts 41~60.
Red Alert is the third stage in Stairway to Darkness.
- 10 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~13.33 seconds90f~400f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 4~10 seconds120f~300f.
- Infinite One Horns spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 16.67~26.67 seconds500f~800f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~13.33 seconds120f~400f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~13.33 seconds120f~400f.
- 100 Ginger Snaches spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- 1 Shy Boy spawn after 0 seconds0f
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 2 seconds60f.
- 5 Shy Boy spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
Area Attacks and anti-Red Cats is the main strategy to win this battle. DO NOT BRING PIRATE CAT! If he knocks back the enemies in front, Nyandam will instantly kill all of your damage-dealers. Use Crazed Whale to tank through Nyandam after the 6 Shy Boys die. Beware of St. Pigge the 2nd in this stage. She has a health of 800,000 and a damage of 8,000!
Since Dark Emperor Nyandam is has a 2200% buff on the 1-Star difficulty, and the peons are fast and annoyingly resilient, players should treat this level like they would Boogie Up (Insane). It is recommended to bring Gentleman Bros. or Face Cat to stop the enemy. If lucky, they will stop Nyandam to give player a short rest (and/or a window to attack). Cats with both AoE skill and high DPS, like Crazed UFO Cat and Paris Cat are needed in order to kill the peons ASAP and inflict as much damage as possible onto Nyandam. Bahamut Cat (unless in True Form) and Ururun Cat are both useless, as they get instantly killed by Nyandam. In other words, they are a waste of money. A high level (Crazed) Titan Cat can survive a hit from Nyandam, so if player is using Jamiera, don't forget to kill the peons so Jamiera can target on Nyandam without being stalled.
Strategy 1 (No Uber/No Talents)
Lineup: 3 meatshields (can be replaced with anti-Red or anti-Floating Cats, as Roe Cat already does an excellent job here), Sanzo Cat (can be replaced with Elemental Duelist Cat), Cameraman Cat, Maximum the Fighter, Can Can Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, iCat, Roe Cat (everything mentioned here is at level 30).
At the beginning, when the first B.B.Bunny is about to hit your base, send Maximum the Fighter. Maximum the Fighter should take a while to deal with the B.B.Bunnies, and with B.B.Bunny's generous cash drop, you should be able to level your Worker Cat quickly. The Ginger Snaches will usually deploy as soon as Maximum gets to the base, which are helpful to prevent him from triggering the boss wave too quickly. Send another Maximum whenever the one on field gets killed. Once you've leveled your Worker Cat to 8 and have a fair amount of money (around 6,000¢), start to deploy everything you have, though be aware of your cash (though the support can easily fill this up), and prioritize Roe and iCat, as Roe will be a very solid wall and iCat makes easy work of the pushers. Deploy Cameraman if the Shy Boys give you any trouble, If you can get Roe to hit Nyandam, its weaken will allow much more cats to survive his blows, making the battle way easier.
Pretty much every anti-Red Uber excluding those with knockback, as well as anti-Floating Ubers for the Shy Boys.