- 1 Sir Seal spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 3 Sir Seals spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 10~30 seconds300f~900f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Apple Cat/iCat, Dread Pirate Catley, Swordsman or Paris Cat, four or two meatshields depending on the levels of them, and to deal with the boss, Fishman and Octopus Cat (replaceable by Sushi Cat). If you have his True Form, Sanzo Cat is very good at controlling the J.K. Bun Bun.
Begin by stalling the Sir Seals with Sushi or iCat, and replace them as needed when they die. If your cats are leveled enough, you should be able to easily stall till you have a Level 8 Worker Cat. Once you've reached that point, spam your entire lineup without mercy. Even underlevelled Swordsman Cat should be able to, in hordes, defeat the Bun Bun, with exceptional stalling from Sushi. If you are having trouble there and that lineup did not work, then remember to spam the Dread Pirate Catleys- they'll knockback the boss enough for your damage dealers to deal their damage.
|Kithro Games||No anti-Reds|