Red Passions (Hard) is the first stage in Growing Red.
- 3 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 3 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 9 seconds270f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 3 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 2 Pigges spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 1 One Horn spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Any Anti-Red cats will be especially helpful on this stage, even if they aren't incredibly leveled. With weaker enemies introduced into the mix, this is a stage bountiful and full of cash. Any high level Normal Cats (+20~30) will be enough to sufficiently push, and if that's not enough, Apple Cat, Swordsman Cat, Sushi Cat, and numerous other Anti-Reds will carry you through the level just fine.
Begin by stalling with Sushi or Eraser Cat. Whenever one dies, you should be able to send another out and stall for levels. Depending on how high your Eraser and Sushi are, the rate at which you upgrade your Worker Cat will vary- but do not fear, as you will be able to stall the B. B. Bunnies very easily. Once your Worker Cat is level 8, spam everything and don't stop. Your gacha cats should be at least level 8 on average, and anything above 10 should be more than enough.