Red Rectangle is the 12th stage in Cats of the Cosmos.
Chapter 1 & 2
- 2 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Shibalien Elites spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 23.33 seconds700f.
- 2 Shibalien Elites spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
- 3 Star Pengs spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- 2 Pigges spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 1 One Horn spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 35.33 seconds1,060f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 10 Ginger Snaches spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 2 Imperator Saels spawn after 73.33 seconds2,200f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- 10 Kroxos spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 23.33~30 seconds700f~900f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 1.33 seconds40f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
This stage can be particularly difficult (relative to the stages leading up to it), given that Rare and Super Rare cannot be deployed, which includes many Warp Blockers like Rover Cat and Miter Saw Cat, and there is a rush of Starred Aliens that easily push back the player's cats.
Strategy 1 (no gacha)
This strategy should be doable with relatively low leveled Normal/Special Cats, and only the Treasures from before the Red Rectangle level.
Lineup: Row 1: Mohawk Cat (20+10), Eraser Cat (20+10), Dark Cat (20+10), Macho Leg Cat (20+10), Lion Cat (20+10) (will activate the Cat Army Combo). Row 2: The Flying Cat (20+10), King Dragon Cat (20+10), Jamiera Cat (20+10), Holy Valkyrie Cat (30), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30).
Let Shibalien Elite get 3/4 the way to the Cat Base, and spawn King Dragon, Macho Leg, and start spamming Mohawk, Eraser and Dark Cats. When you get a chance, spawn more macho leg, dragon, flying, and jamiera cats. This should let you push back a bit.
Your money should start to accumulate once you start taking down more enemies. At this point, you can spawn Valkyrie and Bahamut. Keep spamming all other cats, and your cats should approach the enemy base.
Depending on the level of your cats, expect the Cat Base to take some damage. The challenge is to time things right so that you don't take too much damage before you can get out enough cats to effectively overwhelm the Warpers.
|Rhine Shiro||Strategy 1|
- The Red Rectangle is a real nebula, named for its colour and rectangular shape.