Refined Palate (Insane) is a special blitz stage appearing daily. Upon completion, the player gets a great amount of XP, along with a bonus amount of XP as a treasure.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- Infinite Dark Otters spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 53.33~80 seconds1,600f~2,400f.
- 1 Director Kurosawah spawns as the boss after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 3 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- Infinite Doge Darks (800%) spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 12~20 seconds360f~600f.
- 3 Doge Darks (800%) spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 1 Dark Otter spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
- 1 Le'noir spawns as the boss.
- 1 Bun Bun Black spawns as the boss.
- 1 Bun Bun Black spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 10 Gory Blacks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 0.67~1.33 seconds20f~40f.
- Infinite Doge Darks (800%) spawn, delay 2~8 seconds60f~240f.
- 10 Doge Darks (800%) spawn, delay 0.07~0.33 seconds2f~10f.
- 1 Doge Dark (10%) spawns as the boss after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
Note that this stage might be too much for players who have just unlocked it, so having all treasures from Empire of Cats, some Rare Cat True Forms and Super Rares at level 25, at the very least, is strongly recommended before attempting this stage.
At the start, it is generally recommended to stall, as rushing could cause the wave with the Bun Buns to appear before Kurosawah, thus forcing the player into a fight with all the major threats at once.
Lineup: 2 to 4 meatshields, depending by their quality (overdo, then adjust on future attempts if unsure), Ring Girl Cat or an alternative if not owned, Bombercat if owned, Cameraman Cat, anything with at least 440 range and, if possible, black as target and/or a rusher like A. Bahamut. If you own him, add Cat Jobs for the Good Jobs! combo, which is particularly important, as this is an XP stage (unless unsure about being able to beat the stage in the first place).
If there is space, it is possible to add other counters to whatever causes the most trouble, such as adding Cyborg or more meatshields if the waves of Shadow Boxers are too much or Sanzo if the Bun Buns are an issue. Ubers can, of course, be added to the army or even replace some of the units.
Battle: at the start of the stage, spawn in meatshields to temporarily stop the movement of Dark Otter, then summon a Ring Girl to defeat him. Director Kurosawah should spawn in now, so send out some meatshields and some attackers to deal with the Shadow Boxers, but then let everyone die to the director and stall for money, unless confident that it would be an unnecessary precaution. Killing Kurosawa can be done if using a rusher, by just timing them to rush in just after Kurosawa's attack, but that isn't quite mandatory as, due to the slow attack speed, Kurosawa would die anyway, even from just the meatshields and cat cannon. Of course, Camera, Bomber and Ring Girl can speed up the process. After defeating the Director, spawn in everything you have, while keeping in mind that meatshields are necessary to block Bun Bun and Le'noir. At this point, the money allows for everything to be spammed, so do so, at least until the Bun Bun Blacks are dead, along with their peons. If a good Long Distance unit is in the army, expect Le'noir to die soon to. If the unit chosen is a rusher, rather than a long ranged unit, time them to rush in after Le'noir's attack; add a shot of the cannon to clear the peons for extra safety.
- Monday: 12:00 - 13:00
- Tuesday: 16:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday: 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday: 7:00 - 8:00
- Friday: 13:00 - 14:00
- Saturday: 11:00 - 12:00, 23:00 - 24:00
- Sunday: 13:00 - 14:00, 20:00 - 21:00