- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 1.33 seconds40f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- 10 Those Guys spawn after 4 seconds120f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- Infinite Gories spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 22.67~26.67 seconds680f~800f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 14 seconds420f, delay 26.67~28.67 seconds800f~860f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~28.67 seconds400f~860f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Generally, any Uber that is a ranged Wave Shield and/or has a special ability against Black or Traitless enemies should do well here, below this will have more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage.
- UBERFEST and EPICFEST Exclusives: As always, they do extremely well here as they are all immune to Waves, however, the EPICFEST ones are all better against Traitless enemies while being able to perform decently against traited enemies. Dark Mitama has very good crowd-control with her 100% weaken and slow, Dark Aegis Garu can stall Manic Jamiera Cat for ages, and the other three have insane DPS against Traitless enemies, same aplies to the UBERFEST ones.
- Shishilan Pasalan: They have high DPS when strengthened and wave immunity, enabling them to help whittle down Manic Jamiera's huge amount of HP. Plus, due to Shishilan's high knockback count, they will rarely ever die.
- Anubis the Protector: His high DPS can shred the Manic Jamiera and the peons and avoid the wave and slow if ever hitted, just be careful with the Dual Gories, as they can push into Anubis spot and kill him
- Sengoku Wargods tend to perform well here for the most part, with units like Maeda Keiji serving as a Wave-immune Tank and Sanada Yukimura being a great suicide rusher/nuker against the Gory Black waves; Oda Nobunaga freezes the waves in reference for your Weightlifter/Pizza Cats to hit, while Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, Imagawa Yoshimoto, and Shiro Amakusa act as Midranger/Backliners and deal with the Gory Blacks just as well. The last mentioned four need protection from Octopus to consistently act their roles, however.
- More specific pulls from other gachas such as Kasa Jizo, Guardian Gamereon, Sweet Aphrodite, Squirtgun Saki, and Seashore Kai are good in their niche and use here; though their roles vary from Tankers to Nukers.
Strategy 1 (ft. Octopus Cat)
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Octopus Cat, King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat, any cheap area attacker, ideally an Uber Rare.
Battle Items: Rich Cat (optional), Sniper the Cat (optional), Cat CPU (optional)
Just spam both Erasers and Octopus Cats while stacking up long-ranged attackers. Save some money so you have enough when enemies get close to your base.
Octopus Cat can't take many hits from even the peons at level 30, so make sure to hypermax it. At this point, Manic Jamiera's slow can help you out, as if Octopus gets slowed and knockbacked, he can be stationary and stay out of Manic Jamiera's range, making it so that Octopus can survive for longer. You can also use a Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat to make Manic Jamiera Cat waste his attacks, as his attack animation is slow. This strategy works along with Sniper the Cat and Cat CPU. Try to spam Octopus Cats as much as possible due to any possibility of a wave attack. Ideally, your strong Uber(s) will be protected by Octopus. Using the Cat Combos Biohazard and Bony Bone speed up its recharge time as well, which is very helpful here.
- The name of this stage, "Resident Feline" is a reference to the well-known horror game Resident Evil.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat • Masked Grandmaster Cat|