Resident Feline is a special stage available on the 27th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Completing this stage unlocks the True Form of Crazed Titan Cat. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is prohibited in this stage.
- Gory, Gory Black, Doge Dark, and many Squire Rels will be spawned throughout the battle.
- When the enemy base's health is down to 99%, Manic Jamiera Cat, 3 Shadow Boxer Ks, 10 Trolly Bloggers and 10 Those Guys will appear.
Strategy 1 (Manics vs. Manic)
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Manic Macho Legs, King Dragon Cat, Manic King Dragon, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Ururun Cat, Manic Lion Cat
- Stack up a large amount of ranged units for insane damage. When the boss comes out, use Manic Mohawk Cat as your only defense, as he will die/get knocked back by peons, and make the boss miss. Use Manic Lion Cat to recover ground after a wave attack. Holy Valkyrie Cat and Ururun Cat will help with occasional status effects.
Strategy 2 (ft. Ubers)
- Lineup: Moby Dick CatCombo (Fisherman Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat), Pointy Bits CatCombo (King Dragon Cat, Shishilan Pasalan), Level 40 Manic Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, 3 durable attackers of your choice (Personal picks: God-Emperor Megidora, Midsummer Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat)
- At the start, use Manic Eraser, Island, Crazed Whale, and King Dragon to take out the oncoming Gory Blacks and defeat the enemies in the beginning. Save the money you earn from them. Deploy Shishilan Pasalan as soon as possible. Once the enemy base is hit, this is where their usefulness shows.
- When the base is hit, Manic Jamiera Cat will show his face. With the Moby Dick CatCombo, a level 40 Manic Eraser has just enough health to survive a wave attacks from Manic Jamiera. Jiangshi will survive with his ability. Shishilan is your main damage dealer to Jamiera, as one hit can majorly increase damage output, and it resists the waves Manic Jamiera sends out. Jamiera Cat, along with some guards to help out with the Gories, can whittle down Manic Jamiera until he's eventually taken out, and wave-immune Uber Rares can majorly help out in this level.
Strategy 3 (spam to win)
- Lineup: Crazed Wall Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat and Crazed Dragon Cat
- Fill the rest with Manic Lion, Awakened Bahamut and Holy Valkyrie, or the player's choice.
- Items: Sniper the Cat, Rich Cat (optional)
- Cat Levels: : >20+50; Jiangshi Cat: 30; Paris Cat: 40+; Crazed Cats: 30~40; Special Cats: 30
- This strategy is about spamming Jiangshi Cat and Crazed Wall to block Manic Jamiera and Paris as the main attack force. Spawn Crazed Sexy Legs whenever he is available and some Dragon Cats when you have a lot of money.
- Manic Lion can be spawned as temporary meatshield after a wave attack from Manic Jamiera, even though he can't take that many hits; Awakened Bahamut and Holy Valkyrie can be spawned at any time, if you have enough money, or just used to destroy the enemy base faster.
Strategy 4 (ft. Octopus Cat)
- Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Octopus Cat, King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat, any cheap Area Attacker
- Items: Rich Cat (optional), Sniper the Cat (CPU?)
- Just spam both Erasers and Octopus Cats while stacking up long-ranged attackers. Save some money so you have enough when enemies get close to your base.
- Octopus Cat can't take many hits from even the peons at level 30, so make sure to hypermax it. Use a Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat to make Manic Jamiera Cat waste his attacks. This strategy works along with Sniper the Cat and Cat CPU. Try to spam Octopus Cats as much as possible due to any possibility of a wave attack. With just Sniper the Cat and low-leveled cats (level 20+25-35 Normal Cats, level 20 Crazed Cats) but level 40+3 Octopus Cat and a level 40 Kasa Jizo, the author was able to beat this stage.
Strategy 5 (Modified Video Strategy)
- Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Hyper Mr., Zombie Cat, King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Heroic Musashi*
- Note: this lineup replaced Manic Lion Cat and Ururun Cat.
- *replacements can either be Anubis or Inferno Akira if you have them, otherwise this works as an Uberless strategy.
- Items: None (feel free to use a Rich Cat if needed)
Start by earning some money while taking care of the Squire Rels and Those Guys using Macho Leg Cat and Crazed Sexy Legs Cat and then Dragon Cats while drastically upgrading the Worker Cat. You'll be hindered by Gory Black and Doge Dark when you reach the midpoint, so let the first wave of attackers die and lure the enemies (maybe around 1/4th~1/5th length of map) near the base, then send out the Legs and Dragon Cats (can be with Musashi). From this point, spam Manic Mohawk as well (you need it in the frontline), especially when the base is hit. Then you can spam all the attackers along with Holy Valkyrie Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
If Manic Jamiera Cat is giving problems with wave attacks, you may send out Hyper Mr. as well, though it is optional. Once Manic Jamiera goes down, you're gonna win easily. This may take around 7-10 minutes depending on how often Manic Jamiera is frozen.
Strategy 6 (ft. Cat Machine MK 3, Shishilan Pasalan & Balalan Pasalan)
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Shishilan Pasalan, King Dragon Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat/Manic Macho Legs, Crazed Dragon Cat, Cat Machine Mk 3, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Balalan Pasalan
- You need to keep Shishilan and King Dragon Cat in the 1st row to activate the Pointy Bits Combo, which will improve Shishilan's strenghten ability.
- In this strategy, Shishilan will act as the main attacker, backed up by a stack of Crazed Dragon Cats. Bahamut will be kind of a one-use cat, just used to deal some damage if you have enough money. Balalan is not super important, but he can help a lot by keeping Cat Machine alive for a longer time. Cat Machine is basically the MVP here, because of his ability to nullify the wave attacking as well as his amazing health pool. Because of the latter, he often survives long enough for another Cat Machine to replace him before he dies.
- So this strategy basically revolves around Shishilan and the Dragons damaging Manic Jamiera while he's pinned down by Cat Machine, not much else to say.
Strategy 7 (ft. True Form Megidora and Vars)
- Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat (10), Crazed Wall Cat (11), Eraser Cat (20+15), Manic Macho Legs (20), Octopus Cat (37), Paris Cat (30+3), Dark Lazer (40), King Dragon Cat (20+13), God-Emperor Megidora (36), God-Emperor Vars (30)
- Items Needed: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat, Cat CPU
- This strategy requires a LOT of patience and may take a few tries, so it is not recommended for people that lack time or patience.
- It also requires a lot of luck, so do not use this strategy unless you are feeling lucky.
- Start by turning off Cat CPU and stall the Squire Rels with Crazed Wall and Eraser Cat. Once the first Gory Black arrives, send out a Dark Lazer and Manic Macho Legs to knock everything back and kill them. Once you finish them off, you should have enough for Vars and possibly Megidora. Send in Vars but do not send in Megidora until the wave attack from Manic Jamiera Cat occurs. Keep spamming until the boss comes out.
- Once the boss comes out, send in everything you have. This will be an annoying part so be prepared. You may also turn on the Cat CPU ONLY if all the expensive things (>$3000) have been sent and you have sufficient money.
- Once you kill the Shadow Boxer Ks, turn on the Cat CPU (if you have not) and let it do its thing. You may need to turn the CPU off every once in a while to restock on money. Make sure you are constantly meatshielding and occasionally sending out high-powered attackers to kill the peons. When you have sufficient money (somewhere around 6000¢), turn the CPU back on. This should work by now.
- Note that Manic Jamiera Cat can send out wave attacks at any time and all you can do is hope that Octopus Cat comes out at the right time and stops the wave attack. If not, do not panic and continue as normal. Usually, 2-3 full wave attacks need to occur in order for enemies to reach your base. As previously said, this will take a couple of times, requiring a lot of patience, but eventually you will get lucky and conquer the level.
"Strategy" 8 (ft. Diabolic Gao and Megaphrodite/long-ranged Uber)
- This strategy does build off of strategy 4 in that you need Octopus Cat--but it honestly isn't essential.
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat (20+20), Crazed Wall Cat (20), Eraser Cat (20+19), Octopus Cat (28+3), Cyborg Cat (40+4), Ring Girl Cat (30), King Dragon Cat (20+22), Awakened Bahamut (30), Megaphrodite (or another long range Uber) (Lv 30+2) and Diabolic Gao (30)
- Cat Levels: These aren't the minimum. They're just what the author had. However, it is recommended to at least have Gao, Bahamut and Aphrodite/your subbed long-ranged Uber at 30. Paris probably doesn't have to be hypermaxed. Octopus will be far more helpful if it is hypermaxed.
- Items: Rich Cat (mandatory) and Sniper (optional)
Diabolic Gao makes almost all Crazed and Maniac Stages exponentially easier, but is particularly great for this one because he's immune to wave attacks. This strategy is less of a guide and more of a note to let you know that if you have Diabolic Gao and Octopus at the appropriate levels, you're practically given this True Form.
- You want to start by stalling the enemy units for a bit--easily done by spamming Erasers and Crazed Tanks. You should also start sending out Paris, Ring Girl and Octopus soon as well to start stacking (Ring Girl mainly to help with the Black peons to get more money).
- And, sooner than you expect honestly, they'll have killed something and you'll have money to send out Aphrodite. Keep sending out all of the other cats mentioned in the strategy already--you're better off waiting for Dragon, but if money is plentiful (which it should be), feel free to send him as well. At this point, you'll start making your way to the base, fighting peons as you go. This gives more money--send out Gao as soon as you can.
- You'll get to the base and spawn the boss. Now would be a good time to summon Awakened Bahamut--even with peons in his way initially, he'll still make it to Manic Jamiera and get a hit or two in before Jamiera's first wave attack.
- And at this point, it's just spam to win. Jamiera will send out wave attacks that will obliterate everything but Gao if you don't have Octopus hypermaxed and in the front at that point. But as long as you're spamming, you'll regain your position and start stacking again pretty easily.
- Money might get scarce at certain points--don't worry and just keep spamming meatshields until one of the peons dies (which should happen pretty quickly).
- The final step is to win and be amazed by how easy it was.
Strategy 10 (Sniper Cat a Must!)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (20), Manic Eraser Cat (20), Jiangshi Cat (31), Octopus Cat (30), Cyborg Cat (39), Kasa Jizo (32), Holy Valkyrie Cat (30), Ururun Cat (28), Awakened Bahamas Cat (30), God-Emperor Megidora (34)
Items: Sniper the Cat (mandatory)
Sniper the Cat reduces the chance of a wave attack by half! For example: if the Manic Jamiera Cat Cat attacked three times in a row and still hasn't set off a wave, the fourth will for sure set off the wave, but then Sniper the Cat will interrupt his sequence by knocking him back so he will have to 'restart' the attacks again.
Start the round by going easy, gaining money from the Gories until your Worker Cat is Level 8. Then send off your Octopus Cat, Cyborg Cat, and whichever Uber or Special you may have. The author chose Holy Valkyrie and Megidora because the former can freeze while the latter has high health. You may replace Megidora with anything that has greater than 80,000 HP such as Jizo's Moving Castle, and it can withstand 3 waves. Then send off Awakened Bahamut once the coast is clear. If you get the timing right with the Cat Cannon, Bahamut can get three hits (270k dmg) out of the Manic Jamiera before dying off. Then send off Ururun Wolf, again she's used as a distruptor similar to Sniper the Cat until Awakened Bahamut is recharged again.
- Paris Cat is used because she recharges fast (2.57s)
- Octopus Cat can only withstand two hits from Manic Jamiera, and it gets pretty close due to its short range. Also don't expect it to cancel all waves without taking any damage. Waves can kill your Octopus cat and therefore allow the waves to kill whatever is behind your Octopus cat as well.
Strategy 10 (ft. Eva Unit-00)
Lineup: 4+ meatshields (recommended: Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Mohawk Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat), Crazed Bahamut Cat (Lv30+), Eva Unit-00 & Cat (Lv20+), any optional Uber Rares (preferably anti-Black, like Shingen or Vars), Paris Cat/Cyborg Cat (Lv30+), any Combo cats (optional)
Items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat
This stage is extremely easy with Eva-00. Stall the Squire Rels and then start stacking Parises to kill Gory and Gory Black. Spawn Eva-00 once you have enough money, then spam meatshields. Spawn Crazed Bahamut in the back and any Ubers that have more range than Eva-00. Beware of the SBKs because they have insane dps when stacked and can easily kill Eva-00. Spawn something like Wargod Shingen to kill them, or use your stacked Parises to stall them until Bahamut can land a hit. Turn on the Cat CPU and watch as it tries to win.
Note: This stage is cheesable Eva eva-00 if you have a Long Distance Uber Rare like Wargod Yoshimoto. Eva-00 should block all wave attacks while your Long Distance Uber chips the base down. Works only if your Long Distance Uber can hit beyond its range and if it has more range than Eva-00.
This may take several tries to pull off.
- Crazed Macho Cat (Manic is not neccessary)
- Manic Eraser Cat
- Macho Leg Cat
- Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (Manic is not necessary)
- Cyborg Cat
- King Dragon Cat
- Manic King Dragon
- Octopus Cat
- Awakened Bahamut Cat
- Ururun Cat
- Sniper the Cat (mandatory)
- Crazed Macho: 25
- Manic Eraser: 25
- Macho Leg: 20+35
- Crazed Sexy Legs: 22
- Cyborg: 40+8
- King Dragon: 20+22
- Manic King Dragon: 25
- A. Bahamut: 30
- Ururun: 30
- When the initial Squire Rels get close to your base, send out a Crazed Sexy Legs Cat to clear them. Turn off Sniper the Cat too.
- Send out your two meatshields continously, then send out two Cyborg Cats to fight off the Gory and Gory Black.
- Start sending out your ranged attackers (Legs, C. Legs, Dragon, C. Dragon) as the Cyborg Cats get closer to the enemy base.
- Once your cats summon the Manic Jamiera, send out all your meatshields and long-ranged attackers, not including Bahamut and Ururun (They will be only used in emergencies.). Also turn on Sniper the Cat.
- Once the three Shadow Boxer Ks are dead, start spamming only your Crazed Macho Cat, while upgrading your Worker Cat at the same time. (Make sure to have more than 6,000 money when you upgrade your Worker Cat so as to prevent bankruptcy.)
- In case Manic Jamiera performs a wave attack, send out everything until your team is manageable again (again excluding Bahamut and Ururun).
- When the Gories get close to/start attcking your base, send out Ururun and Bahamut. Bahamut should be able to take the Gories down and deal some damage to Manic Jamiera before dying.
- Continue on doing the same thing until Jamiera dies.
- I played with this strategy 2 times and succeeded.
- Do keep in mind that Manic Jamiera has 5 knockbacks, so only release Bahamut carelessly after Jamiera's 4th knockback.
- Fire your Cat Cannon as much as possible to disrupt Jamiera's attack animation.
- When there are no Gories left to attack your Crazed Macho Cats, stop spamming them and let Jamiera get close to your attackers.
- Never turn off Sniper the Cat once Manic Jamiera spawns, as it plays a big role in keeping the shockwaves controlled.
- You don't need professional money management in this stage because the Gories will give you enough money to survive a wave without them.
- Only use Rich Cat if you feel uncomfortable with your money issue.
- Only stack 3 Cyborgs at a time because they don't have as much health as your other cats, and as such can easily die.
Strategy 12 (believe in RNG)
This strategy is a last resort for those who can't win in any way.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, double Dragons, Manic Macho Legs, Crazed UFO Cat Holy Valkyrie Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Lion Cat, Cat Eastwood, (Manic Mohawk, King Dragon, Lion Cat and Cat Eastwood must be in the first row for the Mo' Hawks and Rawhide Cat Combos to activate.)
Items: Sniper the Cat (must), Rich Cat (optional)
First, you need to turn off the Sniper after 10 seconds have passed, then stack your ranged attackers. Do NOT use Bahamut and Valkyrie yet. After you hit the base and the boss spawns, get rid of the Shadow Boxer Ks and spawn Holy Valkyrie. Deploy Awakened Bahamut and time the Cat Cannon so he will go through about halfway. Fire the Cat Cannon when Bahamut is recharging his attack and just in time, he passes through. Please be aware that you must quickly destroy the base and defeat the support wave just before you spawn Bahamut. You have to hope that luck will be on your side, since Valkyrie has to freeze the Manic Jamiera before Bahamut gets to the spot. This is why this strategy is a last resort when you can't clear this stage.
Strategy 13 (Power Driller)
This strategy revolves around using the Power Driller Cat's 100% weaken ability to reduce Crazed Jameira's attack by 90%. This makes his attack much more bearable, as even Octopus Cat can withstand a few hits, effectively blocking the wave attacks. Use weak cats as meatshields and hope the waves don't even get triggered. However, do have some cheap attackers to fight the Black enemies. The author did use Shishilan Pasalan, but any long-ranged attacker should work, even stacked Dragons, though it will take longer. Anubis is here because he is unharmed by wave attacks, again not necessary.
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Mohawk Cat, Li'l Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Cyborg Cat (Paris should be fine too), Octopus Cat, Power Driller Cat, Anubis the Unblemished (Lv. 19), Awakened Bahamut, Shishilan Pasalan
Items: Rich Cat + Sniper
=Strategy 14 (Octopus, Ring Girl and Kenshin)
Cats: 3 meatshields (Mohawk or Crazed Macho, Eraser and Crazed Wall), Manic Macho Legs, Octopus Cat, Ring Girl Cat/Pizza Cat (can be replaced by Kasa Jizo), King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Ururun Cat and Immortal Kenshin (To deal with the Black enemy spam)
No items are needed.
Firstly, save up cash by killing Gories and maxing out the Worker Cat. Start to already prepare the Octopus Cats before the Manic Jamiera comes into the fight. When one finishes recharging, send another immediately, and when it does, send in Ururun or Kenshin one at a time as damage dealers against Manic Jamiera and the Black peons. Black enemies drop a lot of money, so there's no need to worry about losing money. Keep spamming the other backup cats as well, with Octopus, Ururun and Kenshin at top priority, and then Manic Jamiera is no problem.
Strategy 15 ("Cheese")
Cats: 4 meatshields, Ring Girl Cat (40+5) or something else than can kill the Gories, and Vendor Cat and Kitten (40). You can put heavy hitters in the rest of the slots.
When the game starts, send out meatshields and Ring Girl to kill the Gories, all the while sending out Vendor Cats and Kittens. When you reach the base, you should have a stack of Vendor Cats and Kittens. They should be able to perma-freeze/knockback the Manic Jameria and let you unlock a new True Form!
Strategy 16 - Ft. Cat Machine Mk 3, Octopus Cat & Lufalan Pasalan
Lineup: Mohawk Cat (Lvl. 20+49), Crazed Macho Cat (Lvl. 30), Crazed Wall Cat (Lvl. 30), Eraser Cat (Lvl. 20+41), Octopus Cat (Lvl. 31+2), Crazed Dragon Cat (Lvl. 30), King Dragon Cat (Lvl. 20+37), Cat Machine Mk 3 (Lvl. 30), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lvl. 30), Lufalan Pasalan (Lvl. 40)
Items: Sniper the Cat (optional)
Only spawn Erasers and Crazed Walls to defend against the Squire Rels at the beginning, then start to spawn King Dragons and Crazed Dragons and stack them (don't forget to upgrade your Worker Cat as well, but leave some money for your cats too). When you have four to six Dragons and you have 4800¢~5200¢, spawn Lufalan Pasalan and continue to spawn meatshields and Dragons. When the stack of Dragons is halfway to the enemy base, start to spawn Octopus Cat whenever you can. When Manic Jamiera appears, hold on and by the time you have enough money (not real, duh), spawn Cat Machine Mk 3 and continue to spawn Mohawks, and only the Crazed Wall (only one Eraser Cat spawns for every three Crazed Walls). If you see Manic Jamiera advancing towards your Lufalan, pass by, send Bahamut to help him clear out the peons. Never forget to continue spawning Octopus Cat and Cat Machine Mk 3 or your "Boss Killer" will be in danger and it will be difficult to kill Manic Jamiera. If you have done everything right, you will finish this fight in 4 or 6 minutes and you will get the True Form of Crazed Titan Cat without much effort. Good luck!
Strategy 17 (requires Octopus and Cyberpunk)
This is a guide for players with lower-level cats (30-40). No Crazed Cat True Forms are required.
Lineup: 2 Research Effect UPs (S) (Bony Bone and Biohazard), Cyberpunk Cat 40+5 (with 9 levels in the Slow Talent), Crazed Wall Cat 20, Eraser Cat 20+13, Cyborg Cat 40+5, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat 20, Macho Leg Cat 20+13 (optional) and Octopus Cat 37+1. Macho Leg Cat is optional, he doesn't help much so you can replace him with any other good ranged attacker that isn't too expensive. Use whatever Cannon you want, but the author used a Lv.4 Thunderbolt for this level.
First, save money by using Cyborg and Eraser/Crazed Wall Cats (make sure that you don't spawn the boss until your money is full). During this time, feel free to begin to stack Cyberpunks. With 9 levels in the Slow Talent, you only need 2 to set up a perma-slow. However, feel free to stack as many as you want, it's not too hard to stall using Cyborg and Crazed Wall Cats. Make sure to get at least one Cyberpunk out before summoning the boss, though.
Once you are full on money, begin spamming Cyborg Cats along with both Eraser and Crazed Wall Cats. Make sure to also send out Octopus Cats as soon as they are available, they are necessary for this strategy to work. You can also send out Crazed Sexy Legs and whatever other ranged attackers you have when they come up to get more damage in.
Once the boss comes out, continue spamming everything listed above until the Shadow Boxers are dead. Once the Shadow Boxers are dead, stop sending out Eraser Cats, they will only make Manic Jameira proc his wave attack more. From here on, just continue deploying all the cats listed above except Eraser.
If you ever find yourself in a tight situation with money, make sure you always send out Octopus and Crazed Wall Cat over other cats, in order to have a decent wall for your Cyberpunk and to prevent wave attacks from killing everything. If your Cyberpunks ever die because of an unfortunate wave and you have one ready to deploy again, don't prioritize deploying him unless you have a good amount of money.
And that's the strategy! Just spam everything after the boss appears and pray for decent luck with shockwaves. This may take you multiple tries if you have terrible luck with his wave attacks.
Watch the second video in the Walkthroughs section of this article for a video on how to use this strategy.
Strategy 18 (ft. Li'l Valkyrie Dark)
easy with Li'l Dark, but need proper meatshields
Lineup: (the cats' level is recommend, author may use higher or lower lv, you can use better cat for the optional one)
Crazed Macho (any lv)
Crazed Tank (> 15)
Metal Macho (10)
Macho Legs (20+15) (optional)
Octopus (> 29+1)
Paris (recommend Cyborg) (20+10)
G. Amaterasu (>10) (optional)
Li'l Valkyrie Dark (30 or max)
A .Bahamut (30) (optional)
Do the stalling and killing things at the beginning. When Manic Jamiera comes, spawn Crazed Tank and Eraser for SBK wave then spawn Crazed Macho. Li'l Dark is the MVP here. Protect her with any attacker you have. Spawn Octopus too.
GG EZ 5 mins.
|The Cattle Bats||Unit levels: 20+50 for Normal Cats; 20 for M. Mohawk Cat; 29 for M. Macho Legs; 32 for M. King Dragon; 25 for M. Lion; 30 for Special Cats|
- The stage "Resident Feline" is a reference to the well-known zombie horror game Resident Evil.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Sleeping Beauty III • Mega Cat EX • Nyanko More WarlockCC • Nyanko MercCC • Titi CatCC • Takuya and Beauty Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|