- 1 Divine Cyclone spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Divine Cyclone spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Divine Cyclone spawns after 120 seconds3,600f.
- 1 Camelle spawns after 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- 1 Rain D. spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Rain D. spawns after 56.67 seconds1,700f.
- 1 Rain D. spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- 1 Rain D. spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 20 Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~6 seconds60f~180f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- Infinite Baa Baas spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 18~24 seconds540f~720f.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser, Manic Eraser, Cameraman Cat or Paris Cat, Juliet the Maiko, Catophone (these last 2 can and should be replaced by Talented Sanzo), Ururun Cat (30), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (30), Goemon Cat and any decent Long Distance unit (Medalist Cat, Polevaulter Cat, and Crimson Mina, etc.)
Items: Rich Cat
Battle: Send out a Goemon Cat and make some money, then just spam everything to win once the Rain D is close enough to your base. No thought is needed for this strategy, mostly.
- A more apt name for this stage would be Revenge of D-Cyclone; the translators forgot that Angel Cyclone was called Divine Cyclone in BCEN.