- 5 Zoges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 2 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 8 Zackie Pengs spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 4 Zories spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 10 Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 3 Black Cyclones spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Doge Dark (100%) spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (20), Eraser Cat (20+30), Manic Eraser Cat (30), Bomber Cat (40), Cyborg Cat (40+7), Sanzo Cat (36+6), Weedwacker Cat (23+7), Pizza Cat (29+3), Polevaulter Cat (27+9), Cyberpunk Cat (28+4).
Note: Cyborg and Cyberpunk were not used, so they can be replaced by eventual Ubers.
Items: Rich Cat
- Deploy 1 Manic Mohawk to let all Zoges bury.
- When the Shadow Boxer K appears, let it get close to your base, start placing Bomber, Pizza, and Weedwacker for the Zombies. Deploy some Polevaulters later on.
- When the SBK dies, start spamming everything that I mentioned that was necessary (Meatshields, Bomber, Sanzo, Weedwacker, Pizza, Polevaulter).
- Just keep spamming no matter what, even when you reach the deploy limit. When things are reloading, you can deploy a Cyberpunk if you want.