- A few Zoges are sent out at the start of the battle.
- Shadow Boxer K spawns after 20 seconds, with two more spawning after a minute.
- After 100, Doge Dark starts spawning in 20~40-second intervals.
- Doge Dark, Black Cyclone, Zackie Peng, Zory and Gory Black come out when the enemy base is attacked.
- Black Cyclone spawns every 30 seconds, Zackie Peng spawns every 20~23.3 seconds, Zory spawns every 26.6~30 seconds and Gory Black spawns every 10~20 seconds.
- In total, there are three Black Cyclones, eight Zackie Pengs, four Zories and ten Gory Blacks.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (20), Eraser Cat (20+30), Manic Eraser Cat (30), Bomber Cat (40), Cyborg Cat (40+7), Sanzo Cat (36+6), Weedwacker Cat (23+7), Pizza Cat (29+3), Polevaulter Cat (27+9), Cyberpunk Cat (28+4).
Note: Cyborg and Cyberpunk were not used, so they can be replaced by eventual Ubers.
Items: Rich Cat
- Deploy 1 Manic Mohawk to let all Zoges bury.
- When the Shadow Boxer K appears, let it get close to your base, start placing Bomber, Pizza, and Weedwacker for the Zombies. Deploy some Polevaulters later on
- When the SBK dies, start spamming everything that I mentioned that was necessary (Meatshields, Bomber, Sanzo, Weedwacker, Pizza, Polevaulter).
- Just keep spamming no matter what, even when you reach the deploy limit. When things are reloading, you can deploy a Cyberpunk if you want. (If I'm being honest, I just wanted to try an uberless try and didn't expect to win, just kept spamming as needed; For Zories and Zackie Pengs, I prioritized anti zombies but kept anti blacks as a steady stream.)