- Cosmic Cyclone spawns 3.3 seconds in. Soon after, Metal One Horn spawns.
- 3 more Metal One Horns appear in this stage, each spawning 21.7 seconds after the last.
Strategy 1 (ft. Marinmizu)
- Start by upgrading your worker cat up to level 3 an then spam all meatshields. Try to deploy Seafarer Cat and Corrupted Psychocat as much as you can to stall the Cosmic Cyclone.
- When the Metal One Horn spawns you must stall the Cyclone until it gets a little bit in front it. Then start deploying Catasaurus and Hurricat.
- After you are done with the first Metal One Horn (the Cyclone should be about 1/4 in front of your base), save up for Marinmizu and return to Step 2.
Strategy 2 (Uberless)
Lineup: Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Mohawk Cat, Any Critical Hitter, Angry Delinquent Cat, Seafarer Cat, Chill Cat, Sadako Cat (Optional). Fill the rest with anything you like, more meatshields or anti-aliens.
NOTE: This strategy requires no ubers, but it is extremely dependant on RNG. You might have try this lots of times before succeeding. A 100% critical hitter will make this much easier.
- Upgrade your worker cat to level 3.
- When the Cosmic Cyclone is halfway to your base, spawn Delinquent, Sadako and Seafarer along with some meatshields, spawn your critical hitters a moment later, especially if they have poor range.
- When you manage to successfully stack a few Seafarer/Delinquent cats, start spamming Chill Cat (DO NOT stop meatshielding and spamming Seafarer, Delinquent and Sadako).
If you happen to be unlucky and your stack fails to freeze the Cosmic Cyclone and it gets close to your Seafarers/Delinquents, you can use Thunderbolt Cannon as a panic button and give your stack a split second to freeze the Cosmic Cyclone again.