- Cosmic Cyclone spawns 3.3 seconds in. Soon after, Metal One Horn spawns.
- 3 more Metal One Horns appear in this stage, each spawning 21.7 seconds after the last.
Strategy 1 (ft. Marinmizu)
- Line Up: Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Mohawk Cat, Catasaurus, Corrupted Psychocat, Seafarer Cat, Hurricat, Marinmizu and two more meatshields or anti alien cats
- Step 1: Start by upgrading your worker cat up to level 3 an then spam all meatshields. Try to deploy Seafarer Cat and Corrupted Psychocat as much as you can to stall the Cosmic Cyclone.
- Step 2: When the Metal One Horn spawns you must stall the Cyclone until it gets a little bit in front it. Then start deploying Catasaurus and Hurricat.
- Step 3: After you are done with the first Metal One Horn, save up for Marinmizu and repeat Step 2
- The Cyclone should be about 1/4 in front of your base when you kill the first Metal One Horn
Strategy 2 (ft. Chun-Li CC)
Line Up: Dual Erasers, Maniac Mowhawk Cat, Sunny Neneko (24), Chun-Li CC (30) Fill the remaining 5 slotts with whatever you want. Catman , Psychocat , Seafarer Cat , Catasaurus , Catornado , Crazed Moneko, Combo's ... it doesn't really matter just choose whatever suits your team. The idea is that the Line Up wins on it's own the rest just makes it easier. The battle shoud go roughly as follows.
- 1) Level wallet to 3.
- 2) Spam meatshields until you have enough for Chun-Li . DON'T deploy her yet.
- 3) Buy Sunny Neneko , let her walk a bit, then buy Chun-Li . Chun-Li will force the Cyclone behind the Metal One Horn and Neneko will one-shot the metal enemy. Other critical hitters are available.
- 4) Deploy whatever units you want but keep up the meatshield spam. By the time Neneko reaches the next Metal One Horn her attack will have recharged and she'll one shot it again.
- 5) WIN.
NOTE: You can use any critical hitter you want i've suggested Sunny Neneko because she has a 100% crit rate and a very fast attack animation, so the Metal One Horn doesn't last very long, Strategy 1 is very similar to this. The only reason i've listed it is because you only need 5 cats and even the meatshields can be other units of your choosing meaning you have more flexibility to choose your loadout. (You MIGHT be able to swap Mizli for Chun-Li but i have not tested it.)