- 2 Znaches will appear after 3.33 seconds.
- 4 Ginger Snaches will appear after 6.67 seconds. From this point on, nothing else will spawn until the base is damaged.
- Upon hitting the base, Hannya spawns as the boss with a Zigge, Zir Zeal, Znache, Zroco and Ginger Snache. From this point, the enemy base will spawn a total of
- 6 Zigges (33.3~50 seconds apart.)
- 4 Zir Zeals (1 minute apart.)
- 8 Ginger Snaches (30~40 seconds apart.)
- Unlimited numbers of Zrocos and Znaches (30~40 seconds apart.)
- The difficulty of the map is warding off Hannya and the Zir Zeals. For the latter, a hard hitting Zombie Killer like Li'l Valkyrie can make this task trivial: a level 40 Li'l Valkyrie only takes 3 hits to end the Zir Zeals. For the former task, the well-known strategy of double Island Cats and Sushi Cat does a good job of holding off Hannya. In particular, building up a wall of these cats against the Zir Zeal, killing the Zir Zeal, and allowing the future Zombies to burrow under this wall of cats allows you to consider both threats separately.
- The map is noticeably shorter than the original stage Hannya appears in, Realm of Carnage. This characteristic exacerbates any mistakes related to the burrowing patterns of Zombies.
A functional strategy is to equip a hard-hitting Zombie Killer, double Islands and Sushi, dual Erasers, Welterweight Cat and Vaulter Cat and pretty much spam double Islands and your Zombie Killer. The walkthrough below, by SilumanTomcat, has a run of this using dual Islands, Roe Cat (with the Cost Down Talent), Can Can Cat (for Zombies), Castaway Cat and some defensive Cat Combos.
Also, if you have a tanky Uber Rare like Cat Machine Mk 3, you can use it to stall Hannya to prevent it from attacking your other units while protecting your base from the Zombies since they burrow earlier.
Or you could try to do some cheese: