- 1 King Wahwah spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 6 Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 2 Shibaliens spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Zoge spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 113.33 seconds3,400f.
- 1 Zang Roo spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 3 Otta-smack-us spawn after 153.33 seconds4,600f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 236.67 seconds7,100f, delay 33.33~60 seconds1,000f~1,800f.
- 2 Zoges spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 240 seconds7,200f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 16.67~26.67 seconds500f~800f.
This stage is an exact copy of N-1 Grand Prix, though with a different restriction in place. Due to the restriction, the player can no longer Uber-carry the stage or use any Normal Cats; they can only use Super Rare Cats. Don't be fooled: this makes the stage significantly easier for most players, as it allows them to use Crazed Cats and other Super Rares, which are far more common than Ubers and Legends.
- Maglev Cat/Bullet Train Cat and Fishman Cat for King Wahwah (be sure to rush the start with Maglev)
- Manic Mohawk Cat and Manic Eraser Cat as meatshields
- Manic Macho Legs and Cyberpunk Cat for chipping
- Manic Lion Cat and Manic Island Cat for attacking Wahwah to exploit his high knockback count
- Can Can Cat for large damage
- Pizza Cat for the Shadow Boxer Ks
- Seafarer Cat for the Scissoroos